Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Somehow made it to both of my league's semis, and I'm facing an uphill battle after starting Mason on Thursday as RB2 in both.... Need some advice on both flex situations.

League 1:

L. Murray vs. KC
D. Moncrief vs. Houston

League 2:

D. Herron vs. Houston
M. Bryant vs. ATL

I originally planned on plugging in both RBs as the safer bet, but now I feel like I need more of a homerun in each league, and am starting to lean towards the receivers. Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Rorobb posted:

Somehow made it to both of my league's semis, and I'm facing an uphill battle after starting Mason on Thursday as RB2 in both.... Need some advice on both flex situations.

League 1:

L. Murray vs. KC
D. Moncrief vs. Houston

League 2:

D. Herron vs. Houston
M. Bryant vs. ATL

I originally planned on plugging in both RBs as the safer bet, but now I feel like I need more of a homerun in each league, and am starting to lean towards the receivers. Any advice?

Anyone want to take a crack at this?

• Locked thread