Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I feel like I used to have very few questions about who to start, but I can't make up my mind on a bunch of stuff this week. ESPN standard scoring.

RB2
L Murray@KC
Lamar Miller @ NE

Flex
Kelvin Benjamin TB
Jordan Matthews Dal
B Lafell MIA
or Murray/Miller depending on who I start there.

Bold is my current picks. Miller is more consistent, but Murray put up good numbers against KC a few weeks ago. Cam's car crash has me worried, but Benjamin also put up 15 points on TB in week 1, and that was without Cam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Yea, my biggest concern with L Murray is that KC was somehow caught by surprise last time since it was his first start. Now they will have a better game plan and shut him down. I was thinking that Murray and Miller's floors were probably both around 5 points, but Miller hasn't really had a big game all year. I'm going Murray, although it's practically a coin flip.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Backed up into the semifinals against the #1 seed. Here is the enemy, 0.5PPR:

I needs to win, obviously. Already lost to this jerk twice :saddowns:

QB: Romo @PHI or Flacco vJAX

Need 2 RBs and a flex:
Lacy @BUF
Joique Bell vMIN
Crowell vCIN
Dan Herron vHOU
Jordan Matthews vDAL

I have James Starks in case Lacy can't go as well if that changes things.

Man, I think I'd go Lacy, J Bell and Matthews. That's a stacked team you have to face though. The #1 RB and WR, and the #6 RB. You're going to need some way above average games from your team to compete.

• Locked thread