Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I bought Distance, and it's pretty sweet. Not many tracks, but it has workshop support and a level editor so there's a fuckload of good community tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i can't afford video games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
the irony is that i work at gamestop but since i am a holiday hire i don't get many hours. life is hard for a gamer

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i bought castlevania for nes

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i bought the lords of shadow games on steam and the second one is fairly epic because you play as dracula and at one point he rides a giant propane tank like a rocket out of a church

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i am still saving what little cash i can put away for a wiiu.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

VideoGames posted:

i am still saving what little cash i can put away for a wiiu.

i really want a wii u.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

rediscover posted:

i really want a wii u.

platform games are without a doubt my most favourite genre ever.

wiiu has the best of them. its a blot on my record of being videogames that i do not own a wiiu

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
just remembered persona Q was out so i'm getting that off the eshop ASAP, gotta finish updating though :(

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

You can expect me to post here once Christmas comes

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I got some games for my birthday and also bought some games with a bit of the money I got.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the walking dung season poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Call of Juarez the Cartel.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Seshoho Cian posted:

I got some games for my birthday and also bought some games with a bit of the money I got.

God damnit, I haven't been following board game news for a while and had no idea that Kemble's Cascade was a thing. Now I really want to buy it, but I was going to buy Zelda: A link between worlds and another game with B1G1 40% off today and my budget is tight. poo poo what do I do!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I just got a ps4 and shadows of mordor for it, so far it's really fun. thanks for asking OP!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Seshoho Cian posted:

my alpha sapphire case is white. weird.

edit: oh it's not ntsc guess that's why

Hot Dog Day #31 posted:

I just got a ps4 and shadows of mordor for it, so far it's really fun. thanks for asking OP!

cheers

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

target had new leaf for sale on black friday and it just now got here. i've never played an animal crossing game before. it seems cool so far.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thread update: I will be getting a Wii U for Christmas

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I might buy shadowrun dragonfall or tales from the borderlands, not sure yet, both are on iPad tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

Thread update: I will be getting a Wii U for Christmas

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I bought Wizardry 6-8 on Steam just now for $2.50. I think 7 is my favorite, but I really like the voices in 8.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

I bought Wizardry 6-8 on Steam just now for $2.50. I think 7 is my favorite, but I really like the voices in 8.

I got that a while back and spent 10 hours banging my head against wiz6. I really want to play all 3 in order and I think 6 has interesting stuff in it, but every single area looks the same and it confuses the hell out of me. I might try drawing a map next time. Or just skip to wiz7.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I got that a while back and spent 10 hours banging my head against wiz6. I really want to play all 3 in order and I think 6 has interesting stuff in it, but every single area looks the same and it confuses the hell out of me. I might try drawing a map next time. Or just skip to wiz7.

lol you tried to do a dungeon crawler without a map

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

bowser crying and looking really distraught really puts a damper on my day :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lol you tried to do a dungeon crawler without a map

I could have done it if every single area didn't have the same wall texture. I can visualize the first few floors right now.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I could have done it if every single area didn't have the same wall texture. I can visualize the first few floors right now.

yeah tbf wiz6 looks super samey. i should buy that pack, never played 7 or 8 and wizgames own

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

update: i bought wiz6-8, OP

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:mario:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

picked up a rare piece of gaming history today.

I am excited.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Evil Eagle posted:

picked up a rare piece of gaming history today.

I am excited.

seinfeld and metroid prime

prime imp goodness

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hey, just checking in to say that i still don't have enough money for video games, because of my ruinous painkiller addiction. my gaming career is over

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

This is what I bought this week. One of the Tsugunai: Atonement games is a Christmas gift for my friend. I am also waiting for Hyrule Warriors in the mail and today I bought Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete on ebay.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what tf is elemental gearbolt, is it good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

diggin the holographic cover

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IIRC it's some kinda fantasy-themed lightgun shooter

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Yeah. The game is okay. Its hard as hell and the music is pretty neat. I also like the art style

Dec 26, 2012

no idea what tsuganai is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
picked up some two dollar word game on steam. words is evil or something like that? i played it for like 45 minutes and probably won't go back to it.

it has the same problems a lot of word games have, especially mobile word games, where you get a nice big grid of letters but you're encouraged to just hammer out a bunch of three letter words rather than find nice lovely rare words.

I liked bookworm adventures a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Took advantage of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker so now I can track some treasure with Toad, I got it with Pokemon Omega Ruby so that's rad too

• Locked thread