Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i bought them and im going to play them for the first time. i have only played the beginning of the first one, but one of my party members was labeled as "?????" class, then he spawned a black hole and now he's dead. very cool so far, turn based jrpgs ftw. any tips or tricks going forward?

It was a ????? Rune OP, It was the Soul Eater. His name is Ted.

My only advice is to live up to the hopes and dreams of everyone that placed their trust in you

Recruit the 108 Stars of Destiny, then post a screenshot in this thread so we know.

(As soon as you can start recruiting people, get Kai, the main characters personal trainer.

He's southwest of the port town that eventually leads to your castle. He's at one of those border bridges.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I can point my phone at the screen. I could even make a vine about recruiting the 108th character

You'll know what scene to screenshot us when you see it OP.

The easiest characters to miss are dude named Leon Silverburg

and the last blacksmith.

The window of time you have to recruit them is small for various reasons.

Look them up on Suikosource as you get further in the game

elf help book posted:

you cant screenshot ps1 or psp games on vita and it pisses me off

That is dumb, but can you screenshot a regular DS game on a 3DS?

Zeuhl fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Dec 10, 2014

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

bonzibuddy64 posted:

That's actually incredibly gay. Gas and permaban the OP, and the poster I quoted.

*Scans your memory card*

ohh, so you're using a third party memory card eh?

you like lots of data yes?

Spyro the Tom Clancy's Syphon Filter

*formats bonzibuddy64's memory card*

• Locked thread