Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
hey, deliberations ran long in this last round of winners, but we've arrived at consensus. many talents have been on display here and i'd like to thank you all for the laughs. to those who did not win, please don't be discouraged, and remember that there are plenty of other ways to identify yourself as a byob poster in public.

i'd also like to extend one more heartfelt thanks to wd-40 for making it possible to spread so much holiday cheer to so many yobbers!

so here they are

dopepope for continuing the grand tradition of byob themed music

dopepope posted:

Congratulations to everyone! This might be my favorite thread ever.

Not a story or picture, nor is it particularly original (since I just changed the lyrics to an old song), but here is my entry #2:

http://tindeck.com/listen/avoa

e: I guess you could say that if I'd had a weed rear end hat when reading the contest instructions, it would have kept the sun out of my eyes and I would have read them correctly

Dont bully me! for making something of himself

Dont bully me! posted:

Listen, I'm a busy guy. I wear suits. I swing million dollar deals on the reg for the Serbians. They treat me well but the weed sucks, forcing me to seek outside sources. Nearly every time, average weed dealer looks at me and asks if I'm a cop--even dudes who have sold to me before! No way in loving hell am I dressing down just to pick up my poo poo! A weed rear end hat would really make my life easier in so many ways, so that I may resume making crazy Serbian money.

Afro Doug for consolation

Afro Doug posted:

job interviewer: I'd love to offer you a position at the company, but I feel that something was missing with regards to your appearance.
me: gently caress!!! i knew it! i should have got the weed hat.
job interviewer: Yes, everyone else who interviewed had funnier hats. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Koishi Komeiji, the gif maker we deserve

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is me in the near future, suiting up for a night of posting in the yob'

Squirrel007 for producing the official feature film of the hat

Squirrel007 posted:

every single moment since the dawn of time, I could have benefited from having the weed rear end

Nosfereefer for developing the game of the movie

Nosfereefer posted:

You are sitting next to a computer. A web browser is up.
>enter byob
I don's see any "byob" here.
>type http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=268
Your eyes are greeted by a friendly blue color. The first page is filled with new threads. None of them has more than 20 posts.
>click on first thread
You have entered a Sid thread. He has made burgers.
>put on weed rear end hat
You don't have any "Weed rear end Hat"
>commit suicide
Thank you for playing byobquest.exe, you got 0 out of 420 points

Sleepy Sip for needing something nice for when her friends start avoiding her

Sleepy Sip posted:

I need this hat so I can take it off my head and put it on my friends heads and then lean in really close w my elbow and comment slyly out of the side of my mouth 'look who's the rear end hat now'

and you didn't think i forgot Iggy Koopa, whose qualifications need no explanation

Iggy Koopa posted:

this one time i recorded a video for some friends of my on the internet informing them that i was a grown rear end man and that i made my own decisions, i then took a hit from my bong and point ed at myself and gave a thumbs up. i feel if I was wearing a hat that said weed rear end it would have made a particular animated gif that g et s posted pretty often just that much more incredible ,this is my historical point where weed rear end hat could have changed my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i'm never gonna get a drat hat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Congratulations to everyone who won! :toot:

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
i don't want to live anymore

tao of lmao

woah thats amazing i don't even know what to say...

Sleepy Sip

oh my god
now i can open my very own wd-40 crass stitch museum

thank you so much

bwatts

7777777 posted:

i'm never gonna get a drat hat

make greg a special hat that says "i'm from gbs" on it

WindmillSlayer

friendly craig posted:

lol

Sleepy Sip

wait one loving second

i'm pretty sure i own this very same beautiful glass head.
she looks like a precog from Minority Report and i love her.

SIDS Vicious

oh my god last night I had accepted that I likely wasnt going to win one and now wowie oh man you guys

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Classicist posted:

dopepope for continuing the grand tradition of byob themed music
Thanks so much to you and to WD-40!

dogcrash truther posted:

that reminds me I still owe you a new avatar if you want one
Maybe not. I can't think of anything I'd want. But thanks!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Sleepy Sip

how much is shipping...?

ron color
congrats to you all, good stuff! good thread and fun contest, thank you wd40 and classicist and everyone else. I just got done with grades so i might make a weed rear end thing any how now that i have time but ha ha ha I'm from the mirror world a world where everythiNG IS BACKWARDS

playground tough
I feel as though I have achieved the highest honor in weed history. The weed rear end.

Congrats to everyone, I didnt see a single bad entry :3:

saboten

ron color posted:

congrats to you all, good stuff! good thread and fun contest, thank you wd40 and classicist and everyone else. I just got done with grades so i might make a weed rear end thing any how now that i have time but ha ha ha I'm from the mirror world a world where everythiNG IS BACKWARDS

i love you ron color

thank u bacalou

Ace of Baes

friendly craig posted:

that's not very friendly, craig

----------------

Ace of Baes
i thought this was the chill forum

----------------

ron color
i wish

posting smiling
if wishes were true
this contest would not do
for instead of a judge, handing hats to a few
we'd all close our eyes for a minute or two
and hats would flow free for my sisters and brothers
especially my friend, the artist ron color

ron color
like they say,
if wishes were fishes,
id be wearing a WEED rear end hat

Sleepy Sip

Classicist posted:

if wishes were true
this contest would not do
for instead of a judge, handing hats to a few
we'd all close our eyes for a minute or two
and hats would flow free for my sisters and brothers
especially my friend, the artist ron color

pig slut lisa

irl is good

have all the hats been give away yet?

Lil Cunty

hello friends

congrats to the last round of winners! you will be hearing from me within the next few days

to all of you who have already contacted me with your info and all of you who are still waiting to hear from me:

i'm currently working with my shipping rep to get a bulk shipping rate on these since i wasnt super happy with the rates i was getting from the post office, so STAY TUNED (trying to make this as cheap for you dudes as possible)

this is my busiest time of the year and the shop might as well be on fire and burning down around me, but I assure you the ship rates will be up in a few days at most and the hats are already boxed up and quietly waiting to go to their forever homes

thanks for being patient with me you guys

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

wow wd-40 is a hero, she's trying during an extra busy time to save other ppls money

tao of lmao

The amount of effort going into a silly fun contest thread is really amazing. Big time thanks to WD and Classicist for putting this all together.

Machai

if it arrives before Xmas I'm gonna wrap it and put it under the tree

Lil Cunty

Sleepy Sip posted:

how much is shipping...?

i almost have the answer...

e: everybody who won should have heard from me at least once by now. if you havent its bc im an rear end and a horrible human being and i need you to let me know that i forgot you

Lil Cunty fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 21, 2014

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Nosfereefer posted:

You are sitting next to a computer. A web browser is up.
>enter byob
I don's see any "byob" here.
>type http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=268
Your eyes are greeted by a friendly blue color. The first page is filled with new threads. None of them has more than 20 posts.
>click on first thread
You have entered a Sid thread. He has made burgers.
>put on weed rear end hat
You don't have any "Weed rear end Hat"
>commit suicide
Thank you for playing byobquest.exe, you got 0 out of 420 points

congrats! i see you dont have plat so i cant pm you for shipping details

please email byobnights@yahoo.com with the shipping address, preferred shipping method and preferred shipping payment method and i will get a ship rate and get you set up. i can set up credit and debit cards to run through my online store or my etsy shop, but i can also set something up through a payment service like paypal if you prefer

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther
if you get a weed rear end hat you need to post a picture of yourself wearing it

WindmillSlayer

dogcrash truther posted:

if you get a weed rear end hat you need to post a picture of yourself wearing it

ok

WindmillSlayer

The WindmillSlayer Weed rear end Selfie

tao of lmao

overyone needs to make a gif of themselves doing the classicist head bob wearing the weed rear end

SIDS Vicious

i didnt hear from you wd

SIDS Vicious

sorry that is untrue I have now heard from you my pm list hadn't updated sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Dont bully me! posted:

overyone needs to make a gif of themselves doing the classicist head bob wearing the weed rear end

ty manifisto

• Locked thread