Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm going to get drunk and buy this

SIDS Vicious

byob is full of artists

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm going to get drunk and buy this

unfortunately i think it's slightly too big.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

unfortunately i think it's slightly too big.

Are you freaking kidding me

ron color

EDIT: LETS not blame the weed rear end hat

ron color
maybe.....

pig slut lisa

irl is good

somebody fix it while the iron's hot

Lil Cunty

the teamwork and cooperation involved is a testament to weed rear end

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

the teamwork and cooperation involved is a testament to weed rear end

if i buy the smiley can i bget the hat

if u r wavering, what if i write a story about this bar

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I think this is a really cool idea, and here is my entry:

Before I begin, let me say that I know I'm going to get mocked for "real posting" and "having feels". If you feel the need to laugh at my adolescent problems and painful situations, so be it. I feel like I have made some friends on BYOB as of late and I want to relate this story, and I don't care if I wind up in Goonrofls.txt because of it.

I was a fairly normal child, at least compared the other kids in my community. Like most kids, I had a couple of buddies - Jeff and Charlie - that I used to hang out with at school. We weren't the popular kids, but we weren't the outcast losers you would expect, either. We spent most of our free time - outside of class, that is - playing traditional childhood games on the playground; tag, frisbee, dodgeball, and the like.

Now, fashion played a large part in our social structure at school. One of the main reasons we weren't popular was the fact that we dressed unconventionally. You see, we all knew that we didn't have the money to afford designer labels like Girbaud or Tommy Hilfiger, so we made up for it by wearing lesser labels as a group. We made our own fashion statement with labels like L.A. Gear and Ocean Pacific, and we especially liked Hypercolor clothes. Hypercolors were bright and cool, plus they changed color. Our group really stood out, but that eventually lead us into a lot of trouble.

I think the trouble really started with a couple of guys who were maybe two grades ahead of us. Nowadays, I guess you would call them bullies -these were big, beefy, stupid goofs with no direction in life who picked on the smaller kids, the less popular kids, the kids who didn't fit in. Kids like us, in other words.

I remember playing a game of pick-up basketball after school one day... Jeff had recently gotten a pair of Reebok Pumps and had been bragging about how high he could jump, claiming he could almost touch the rim. We wanted him to prove he could do it, because surely shoes couldn't make you really jump higher, right?

Jeff took a great running leap towards the goal. If you could have seen it, you would have sworn he was actually going to nail the dunk. About halfway there, though - WHAM! - a basketball slammed into Jeff's head from the side of the court. As he came crashing down, a loud peel of malicious, mocking laughter came roaring from the side of the court. There, doubled over in laughter, were the culprits - Butch and Tom, the two guys who loved to push smaller kids around.

I felt my face turn bright red with anger. After months of being picked on, I know that my friends and I couldn't keep taking the abuse. I couldn't stop myself; I had to stand up to these guys for both my friend's sake and my own dignity.

I remember hearing my knuckles crack as my young hand curled into a tight fist. I threw myself at Butch, catching him off guard with a right cross to his acne-filled cheek.

Unfortunately, this was no ABC afterchool special. Butch's buddy Tom easily grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back, holding me firmly as Butch regained his wits and began to pound his meathooks deep into my gut. I wheezed as the breath was driven out of me, and a bright flash filled the entirety of my vision as his cruel hand drove flush into my nose.

As Tom dropped me and the tears began flowing, I then had my worst realization - both Jeff and Charlie had abandoned me. I could only sob harder as I realized that I had been left alone, uncared for by the only friends I thought I could count on to stand beside me.

The walk home was terrible, as I thought about how horribly I would be teased by the kids at school the next day. What would I say to Jeff and Charlie? How could I look them in the eyes again, knowing they had turned their backs on me when I had jumped to defend them?

I remember the look on my mother's face as I came in through the front door. Hers was a look of horror, and I remember her tears as I told her my heartbreaking tale. After hearing about the situation, my mom got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Aire."

Maybe if I had been wearing a nice Weed rear end hat instead of the Hypercolor cap I was wearing, none of this would have happened.

To this day, I lie awake at night, wondering, "What if?"

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

dude youll have to ask classicist, hes running this show

all i can give you is this weed rear end anecdote: when they sent the final invoice for the weed rear end hats, the company name was listed as "Weed, Associates"

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

when they sent the final invoice for the weed rear end hats, the company name was listed as "Weed, Associates"

:stwoon:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:weedass:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

the weed rear end

pig slut lisa

irl is good

won't anybody fix the thing so I can buy it

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

won't anybody fix the thing so I can buy it

maybe if youd participate in the contest they would...

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

maybe if youd participate in the contest they would...

how am i supposed to participate from my phone you've been receiving my snaps you should know this

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i just scaled it down 5 pixels, it doesnt look great but here it is

maybe this is better. im pretty sure it meets the guidelines.

Gone Fashing fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 11, 2014

Dexters Secret

if anyone knows what the weed rear end font is please post it here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687285

posting smiling

posting smiling
here it is with blank space cropped out 60x25

posting smiling
lots of great entries so far! i sense that we already have several winners!

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

i will insist upon a proper entry as per the rules, but the purchase of a forum emoticon will bring you good karma

Dexters Secret

my entry will be in animated gif form

Full-Bodied Flavor

Where to begin? I guess first, a little backstory on myself. When I was 9 years of age my teacher, Mr Jones, said that I was the best behaved kid he'd ever seen. The other children didn't like this so they picked on me and bullied me and punched my face repeatedly but I still worked hard and continued to ace every test and I was told I would be able to get into Harvard when I finished school! I wasn't interested in distractions like girls or being liked by anyone my own age, my mum was my best friend! She told me I was the best child of all time, and she never lied.

Long story short, when I reached age 14 I stopped trying hard in school and played video games all day and posted on internet forums about harry potter and dressed up as batman. I literally failed every test I took and I was sent to the headmasters office while dressed as batman and doing the Christian Bale voice. It was probably the worst day of my life. Now I work in a supermarket and post all day on a lovely internet forum about what I had for breakfast. None of this would have ever happened if I had a hat that said Weed rear end and frankly i'm disgusted I haven't been given it yet.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If I had a weed rear end hat I could be wearing it right now, sadly I dont have one and cannot wear it.

----------------

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Am I too late? DId I miss my chance to submit another entry?

the unabonger

the unabonger

Zen Dudeism posted:

I think this is a really cool idea, and here is my entry:

Before I begin, let me say that I know I'm going to get mocked for "real posting" and "having feels". If you feel the need to laugh at my adolescent problems and painful situations, so be it. I feel like I have made some friends on BYOB as of late and I want to relate this story, and I don't care if I wind up in Goonrofls.txt because of it.

I was a fairly normal child, at least compared the other kids in my community. Like most kids, I had a couple of buddies - Jeff and Charlie - that I used to hang out with at school. We weren't the popular kids, but we weren't the outcast losers you would expect, either. We spent most of our free time - outside of class, that is - playing traditional childhood games on the playground; tag, frisbee, dodgeball, and the like.

Now, fashion played a large part in our social structure at school. One of the main reasons we weren't popular was the fact that we dressed unconventionally. You see, we all knew that we didn't have the money to afford designer labels like Girbaud or Tommy Hilfiger, so we made up for it by wearing lesser labels as a group. We made our own fashion statement with labels like L.A. Gear and Ocean Pacific, and we especially liked Hypercolor clothes. Hypercolors were bright and cool, plus they changed color. Our group really stood out, but that eventually lead us into a lot of trouble.

I think the trouble really started with a couple of guys who were maybe two grades ahead of us. Nowadays, I guess you would call them bullies -these were big, beefy, stupid goofs with no direction in life who picked on the smaller kids, the less popular kids, the kids who didn't fit in. Kids like us, in other words.

I remember playing a game of pick-up basketball after school one day... Jeff had recently gotten a pair of Reebok Pumps and had been bragging about how high he could jump, claiming he could almost touch the rim. We wanted him to prove he could do it, because surely shoes couldn't make you really jump higher, right?

Jeff took a great running leap towards the goal. If you could have seen it, you would have sworn he was actually going to nail the dunk. About halfway there, though - WHAM! - a basketball slammed into Jeff's head from the side of the court. As he came crashing down, a loud peel of malicious, mocking laughter came roaring from the side of the court. There, doubled over in laughter, were the culprits - Butch and Tom, the two guys who loved to push smaller kids around.

I felt my face turn bright red with anger. After months of being picked on, I know that my friends and I couldn't keep taking the abuse. I couldn't stop myself; I had to stand up to these guys for both my friend's sake and my own dignity.

I remember hearing my knuckles crack as my young hand curled into a tight fist. I threw myself at Butch, catching him off guard with a right cross to his acne-filled cheek.

Unfortunately, this was no ABC afterchool special. Butch's buddy Tom easily grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back, holding me firmly as Butch regained his wits and began to pound his meathooks deep into my gut. I wheezed as the breath was driven out of me, and a bright flash filled the entirety of my vision as his cruel hand drove flush into my nose.

As Tom dropped me and the tears began flowing, I then had my worst realization - both Jeff and Charlie had abandoned me. I could only sob harder as I realized that I had been left alone, uncared for by the only friends I thought I could count on to stand beside me.

The walk home was terrible, as I thought about how horribly I would be teased by the kids at school the next day. What would I say to Jeff and Charlie? How could I look them in the eyes again, knowing they had turned their backs on me when I had jumped to defend them?

I remember the look on my mother's face as I came in through the front door. Hers was a look of horror, and I remember her tears as I told her my heartbreaking tale. After hearing about the situation, my mom got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Aire."

Maybe if I had been wearing a nice Weed rear end hat instead of the Hypercolor cap I was wearing, none of this would have happened.

To this day, I lie awake at night, wondering, "What if?"

this is my story. its about me, jazzy jeff, and charlie mack. nice try buster.

Devil Bird Thing

The Fresh Prince posted:

this is my story. its about me, jazzy jeff, and charlie mack. nice try buster.

Judges? Judges? We're gonna need a ruling over here. It's for...

*in Byob voice* THE WEED rear end hat.

the unabonger
lol

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
When wouldn't my life have been better with the Weed rear end hat? As a low level basic bitch of a dealer, it would be a real game changer for my career and I think maybe even make me a real "player" in the circles I move in. I'd really stand out hanging around outside a concert with that bad boy on. I'd never have to depend on my long greasy hair, skeevy stubble, or lighter leash tricks to drum up business again. People would know: I'm not just another rear end with weed. I am... the Weed rear end.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
You're all thinking little picture. Of course Weed rear end is powerful on a hat, it's a powerful image. Truly evocative of the modern burnouts' lifestyle, it strikes a resounding cultural chord that no image has since "Calvin peeing on something" I feel as though there's a lot of potential being wasted by not pursuing a Weed rear end branded west coast marijuana distribution chain. Picture it on the side of a panel van. On a rooftop sign. On a billboard. At the end of a tv spot, slamming onscreen with a metallic sound effect and a phone number underneath: 1-888-WEED rear end

Full-Bodied Flavor

tao of lmao

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
does it come in baseball flat style :P

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

heres my submission so I can justify keeping this one hat ive been blowing bong hits into for the last few weeks:

When I was in my early 20s, building firelines in the mountains of Idaho, I used to hear tell of a wizened old hermit living in a cave about 20 miles outside of Bovill. Legend had it that this man could tell the difference between a steelhead and a sockeye at 20 yards, just by the whispers their fins made in the water. You could bring him a 10 penny nail, they said, and he'd put it in a special mason jar and 2 days later it would turn into Ivory soap. They said he talked to bald eagles and fought rockchucks with his bare hands and, well, you get the idea.

One evening, after a hard day up the mountain and a few Coors Banquets at the local post office, the Mayor of Bovill, one Gary Perry (at 35, the youngest mayor ever elected in the state of Idaho), dared me to go up the mountain and ask the old man the secret to life. I could feel the winds of change in my hair as we drove up old logging roads, each one more narrow and disused than the last. After what seemed like hours, Gary stopped the car at a nondescript turnoff. A short walk into the woods and we came upon a clearing, in the middle of which was an abandoned silver mine. Gary grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eyes, and although no words passed between us, I knew I was on my own.

I walked up to the entrance, kicked aside a few rotten boards, and stepped into the mine. Even worse than the pitch black was the horrible silence. I walked slowly on and on, hands in front of me lest I should fall in that unknown darkness, feet shuffling in search of the mineshaft I feared would swallow me whole. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, and the voices of those I had wronged calling out from the depths of those endless caverns. Still I walked on, searching for a myth and possibly, news of my fate.

Eventually, after what seems like a lifetime but could have only been minutes, a crackle in the dark. The whisper of dry lips around an ancient tongue. "I know why you're here," I heard him say, his voice likes dead leaves in a dry well. Was he talking out loud, or in my head? "What have you brought me in return?"

"Thanks a lot, Gary," I thought to myself in a panic as I searched for something to give the old man. My purse was back in the jeep, my pockets were empty, and for the first time in my life I felt shame. Why hadn't Gary warned me? Tears filled my eyes as I turned to leave.

"Wait," the old man croaked. "Come closer. What's that on your head?"

Hands trembling, I reached for my head. My hat! I tore it off in excitement and thrust it in front of me. The hat was carefully removed from my sweaty grasp. I could hear the sound of boney fingers scraping along its front, tracing the embroidered words. "B...E...E...R......B...U...T...T," I heard him intone, as he spelled out the letters above the bill. Silently, and not unkindly, the hat was placed back on my head. "Child," he whispered, gently touching my cheek with parchment-like hands. "You are not ready. You think you understand everything, but you understand nothing at all. Beer Butt? Really? Come back to me once you've learned the ways of Weed rear end, and we'll talk."

That night, I bought my forums account. That night, my entire life started. Do I wish I had a Weed rear end hat then? No. I wasn't ready. I can admit that now. But soon, I'll be making a trip back to Bovill. I hope that old man is still there. I have something I'd like to give him, and maybe, just maybe, he has something for me in return.

B...E...E...R......B...U...T...T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

At work a few weeks ago we had a contest where there was a jar. Inside of said jar was an unknown object(s) buried in stuffing. The goal of the contest was to write down what you think was in the jar (other than the stuffing, smart-rear end) and put your guess in a box. Whoever guesses it wins a prize.

The day after the contest was over, one of the managers, Bobbi-Jo (no I don't live in the south, why do you ask?), went up to one of my co-workers, Chris, and implied that she knew what he guessed despite him not writing his name on his guess. It turns out someone (my other co-worker, a 50-something guy named Dan) had written "WEED" on a slip of paper and put it in the box. Bobbi-Jo then went around trying to figure out who had written it and of course her first impulse was to accuse the white-trash-esque short guy with the Mario cap and the slow speech pattern. I wish that me and all my co-workers had had "WEED rear end" caps to wear in order to protest Bobbi-Jo's groundless and prejudicial accusations. After failing to get a confession from Chris and then Mike (who was also white-trash-esque, lives in a 90% black lower-class neighborhood and is an actual coke dealer), she put up signs saying "Whoever forgot to sign their name on their slip, you may have won! Come see Bobbi-Jo for your prize" in a poor attempt to get the criminal to confess.

The latest contest is a "guess how many candy canes are in this jar" contest and I wrote "4:20" on a slip of paper and put it in the box unsigned.

• Locked thread