Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this is a rad contest, i would participate if i wore ballcaps. WD-40 is rad.

:pages2snipper;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

i am going to participate, but i wish i were participating while wearing a weed rear end hat

^^^ entry #1

ty manifisto

Machai

I have never actually smoked a weed, but when I do I want my first time to be while wearing a weed rear end hat.

beer pal

*blinds closed, jefferson airplane playing, weed rear end hat and comfortable weed leaf printed shirt on, visine, febreeze & fritos at the ready, erowid marijuana page open* to trip sitter: okay. lets do this.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

problematic hug

the cop: ugh it smells like bob marley's rear end in here
me w/o hat: :sweatdrop:

the cop: ugh it smells... like
me w/ hat:

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

*blinds closed, jefferson airplane playing, weed rear end hat and comfortable weed leaf printed shirt on, visine, febreeze & fritos at the ready, erowid marijuana page open* to trip sitter: okay. lets do this.

lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Machai posted:

I have never actually smoked a weed, but when I do I want my first time to be while wearing a weed rear end hat.

it is v. dangerous and causes brain damage like questioning authority, and thinking outside the box

Captain No-mates

when my father dies and i inherit his titles i will wear the weed rear end hat when posing for my portrait

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Captain No-mates posted:

when my father dies and i inherit his titles i will wear the weed rear end hat when posing for my portrait
forgot where again, albania? lichtenstein?

saboten

saboten in the future being cremated, the weed rear end hat is the last thing to burn. weed smoke everywhere

thank u bacalou

Machai

is the weed rear end hat in fact made of weed?

Captain No-mates

the weed rear end hat would have helped me when i was trying to connect with inner city kids as a sheltered teacher from the 'burbs, love of the weed rear end transcends all barriers.

FluffieDuckie

shout out to my homeboy full bodied flavor for conceptual artwork

we'd both like to donate our winnings to less fortunate more hatless yobbers

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

SIDS Vicious

can someone help me out with a mock up of the gif of me, but with a weed rear end hat on it, i think that will really show people how important this is

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Lil Cunty

well if that didnt just bring a smile to my heart

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

:420::duckie::420:
:3:

ty manifisto

Machai

I know a couple of guys who could have used a weed rear end hat. It might have saved the lives of a dozen kids and a teacher.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

beer pal posted:

tao of lmao

Listen, I'm a busy guy. I wear suits. I swing million dollar deals on the reg for the Serbians. They treat me well but the weed sucks, forcing me to seek outside sources. Nearly every time, average weed dealer looks at me and asks if I'm a cop--even dudes who have sold to me before! No way in loving hell am I dressing down just to pick up my poo poo! A weed rear end hat would really make my life easier in so many ways, so that I may resume making crazy Serbian money.

alnilam

this one is a TRUE STORY :ducksiren:

I was 19 when I moved into "The Cato House," a lovely old victorian house with cheap as hell rent, where I lived with 4 other people for 4 years. My housemates were like family, and that house was a goddamn dynasty. Everyone in our extended circle of friends still remembers that house fondly, for the many wacky parties we held there, the fireworks we launched from the backyard, the camera obscura we set up in my bedroom once with a view of the whole neighborhood, the archery we did in the alley, and best of all, chilling with a view of the whole city on the flat rooftop.

One of the best theme parties we ever had was a "Religion Party." Religious costumes required. I, personally, was Adam, which meant I had tight, flesh-colored undies, and a large leaf (real) pinned to the front and back. It was a great house party, with a good number of attendees - plenty of people, but not crowded. After it wound down, and most people had gone, one of my housemates went to the basement with 2 pals to play music and smoke weed. It was 2 am at this point. The only people left on the first floor were me and a girl I was making out with on the couch.

A knock comes at the door, and a flashlight shining through the window told me it was definitely The Cops. poo poo. The smell of weed is wafting up from the basement. It's very obvious. poo poo poo poo. I was still fairly drunk, also. gently caress.

I open the door and only then realize that I'm still nearly naked, with a mostly torn up leaf still pinned to my crotch. The cop is visibly uncomfortable and is clearly avoiding looking downward. He wants to get out of here. He asks me if the music is coming from my house, and I say yes. He says please tell them to stop, because otherwise he'll have to come back and issue a disorderly household citation. Okay, thank you officer, I don't think they realized how late it was, I'll tell them right away and they'll stop for sure.

He left as soon as he could. Of course, I told the band to stop and all was well.

My near-nudity may have saved us from being arrested for drug use. Looking like Adam, the first man, has its perks. But can you imagine if I had been nearly nude, with a Weed rear end hat on?

alnilam fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Dec 12, 2014

ty manifisto

ron color
take a glimpse into the future

ron color
its gonna be awesome

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

ron color posted:

take a glimpse into the future

it belongs in a museum. :colbert:

ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.
The only time I ever smoked weed was terrible. Here's how it happened:

I'm from a rural area and in the summer after my senior year, I started to become more socially active. Surprise! I was an adolescent with social anxiety. When my friend Sam got a girlfriend, we started hanging out with a whole different group of people.

Sam's girlfriend wanted to hook me up with her friend so she invited me to go with them to a field party. It's exactly what it sounds like. Teenagers park out behind a corn field and drink, do drugs, and listen to music. It was only the second or third time I had ever drank alcohol. I was sipping warm gatorade mixed with vodka.

Looking back, I was probably one of the most pathetic looking creatures on earth. Sipping a gross drink and failing terribly at hitting on a girl. A real girl! With breasts! Sam's girlfriend told me i was doing great and refilled my drink.

About a half hour later, I was full of self doubt and started wandering off to where I saw Sam and his girlfriend go earlier. I stumbled around their car and saw them snuggling on a sleeping bag. They were loving, but I was so drunk that I couldn't process exactly what was going on. So I sat down next to them and started lamenting my struggle with the ladies.

I think I wandered off after a while and found the main group of kids. They were sitting in some kind of goddamn hippie drum circle singing beatles songs. One of them noticed how wobbly I was and said to me "here take a hit of this, it'll steady you." I took one long deep breath. gently caress you parents, gently caress you teachers, only I know what's best for me, and this is it!

Any of you know that weed on top of smashed is probably pretty bad. Drop that on top of a socially inept, anxious teenager, and I was doomed.

After voicing my opinion that the beatles weren't very good, I was shunned from the miniature commune. I stumbled up a short hill and at this point, I really lost it. I remember feeling very nauseous and stumbling sideways into the cornfield. Luckily I only made it 15 or 20 feet into the corn when I fell down, assumed the fetal position, and decided that I was going to die.

I don't know how long I sat there, but some time later, Sam and his girlfriend came looking for me. I stood up and immediately started vomiting profusely. I can only assume they followed the sound and I was being dragged back out of the corn. Supported by the two of them, I finally reached the dry heaves.

They sat me down on a rock, gave me a bottle of water, then went back out to join that goddamn commune.

After a couple hours, I stumbled my way back to the road and called my mom. I was a scrawny 17 year old covered in mud and vomit, making my way past a bunch of kids that fancied themselves flower children, to meet my mom and admit my miserable failure at meeting a woman.

I do not deserve a prize, but I do deserve a daily reminder of the miserable failure of the child I was, and the adult who continues to raise that bar.

e: tl;dr, Once a goon, always a goon.

ChrisHansen fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Dec 12, 2014

ron color

ChrisHansen posted:

The only time I ever smoked weed was terrible. Here's how it happened:

I'm from a rural area and in the summer after my senior year, I started to become more socially active. Surprise! I was an adolescent with social anxiety. When my friend Sam got a girlfriend, we started hanging out with a whole different group of people.

Sam's girlfriend wanted to hook me up with her friend so she invited me to go with them to a field party. It's exactly what it sounds like. Teenagers park out behind a corn field and drink, do drugs, and listen to music. It was only the second or third time I had ever drank alcohol. I was sipping warm gatorade mixed with vodka.

Looking back, I was probably one of the most pathetic looking creatures on earth. Sipping a gross drink and failing terribly at hitting on a girl. A real girl! With breasts! Sam's girlfriend told me i was doing great and refilled my drink.

About a half hour later, I was full of self doubt and started wandering off to where I saw Sam and his girlfriend go earlier. I stumbled around their car and saw them snuggling on a sleeping bag. They were loving, but I was so drunk that I couldn't process exactly what was going on. So I sat down next to them and started lamenting my struggle with the ladies.

I think I wandered off after a while and found the main group of kids. They were sitting in some kind of goddamn hippie drum circle singing beatles songs. One of them noticed how wobbly I was and said to me "here take a hit of this, it'll steady you." I took one long deep breath. gently caress you parents, gently caress you teachers, only I know what's best for me, and this is it!

Any of you know that weed on top of smashed is probably pretty bad. Drop that on top of a socially inept, anxious teenager, and I was doomed.

After voicing my opinion that the beatles weren't very good, I was shunned from the miniature commune. I stumbled up a short hill and at this point, I really lost it. I remember feeling very nauseous and stumbling sideways into the cornfield. Luckily I only made it 15 or 20 feet into the corn when I fell down, assumed the fetal position, and decided that I was going to die.

I don't know how long I sat there, but some time later, Sam and his girlfriend came looking for me. I stood up and immediately started vomiting profusely. I can only assume they followed the sound and I was being dragged back out of the corn. Supported by the two of them, I finally reached the dry heaves.

They sat me down on a rock, gave me a bottle of water, then went back out to join that goddamn commune.

After a couple hours, I stumbled my way back to the road and called my mom. I was a scrawny 17 year old covered in mud and vomit, making my way past a bunch of kids that fancied themselves flower children, to meet my mom and admit my miserable failure at meeting a woman.

I do not deserve a prize, but I do deserve a daily reminder of the miserable failure of the child I was, and the adult who continues to raise that bar.

e: tl;dr, Once a goon, always a goon.

haha whoa

Afro Doug

job interviewer: I'd love to offer you a position at the company, but I feel that something was missing with regards to your appearance.
me: gently caress!!! i knew it! i should have got the weed hat.
job interviewer: Yes, everyone else who interviewed had funnier hats. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Machai

I am thinking of taking a picture of a pot leaf covering my naked rear end, would this win me a hat?

posting smiling

Machai posted:

I am thinking of taking a picture of a pot leaf covering my naked rear end, would this win me a hat?

it's against the moral code for me to judge the entry before i've seen it.

verily carefree

close thread. buy the weed rear end duck emote. call this a success.

lets go home, every one

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

if i were a judge it would

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

little munchkin
weed rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

one year we got my father (a retired narco) a happy happy joy joy shirt with marijuana leaves on it. if I had a weed rear end hat, I could have completed his irony-casual outfit.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I'm going to win one of the hats, and when I do I will be excited to pay for shipping it to myself since shipping 20 hats around the country/world is a lot to ask of someone who already bought 20 hats! I am looking forward to meeting the 19 other people who will be paying their own shipping as well.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Classicist posted:

:siren:if you win a hat you gotta pay for your own shipping. but the hat is free.:siren:

nice

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

acato posted:

close thread. buy the weed rear end duck emote. call this a success.

lets go home, every one

holy poo poo its a swan

Diqnol

Me, in a singsong voice: Doctor doctor, give me the news
Doctor, playing along: You've got a terminal case of weed rear end
Me: Weed is actually incredibly safe.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

My first exposure to weed was as a tiny thing watching my dad sort through his fancy expensive green tobacco on a newspaper on his lap. I asked him what it was, expecting him to launch into some rambling thing about rare Turkish green tobacco being superior or whatever the gently caress. Instead he told me it was marijuana and to not tell anyone basically ever. Sorry, old man.

My dad was only cool when he was stoned. The rest of the time wasn't good, but he was pretty chill while smoking weed. He got creative and would build things and cook good food and would tell long complex absurd stories.

Then life happened, tl;dr, and we didn't talk for a long time, and when we finally did again, not even weed would make him cool. Maybe I just realized when it was all bullshit. Maybe something changed in him. Maybe both.

But I can't help but wonder if the Weed rear end hat wouldn't have saved him :smith:

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
once upon a time i stubbed my toe and howled at the sky

tao of lmao

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Me, in a singsong voice: Doctor doctor, give me the news
Doctor, playing along: You've got a terminal case of weed rear end
Me: Weed is actually incredibly safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
one time i was smoking some weed and it would have been a lot cooler if i wore a "weed rear end" hat

send me the price, tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread