Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

*sighs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

dogcrash truther

Lil Cunty

congrats to sal and machai and cumt

everybody who has won so far should have been pm'ed by or otherwise conversed with me by now

if you havent give a beller, im a little scattered this time of year

ty crap

ty landy

Machai

Iggy Koopa posted:

how big can this be blown up and if you can make this pretty big for me can i use it to print a poster

here, I vectorized it, make it as big as you want

posting smiling
sadly not everyone can win the contest, but these 5 posters can, as well as 8 more to be chosen tomorrow, so if you were planning to enter (ron color) please post your entry soon!

congratulations

friendly craig

anime gently caress pillow

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Me, in a singsong voice: Doctor doctor, give me the news
Doctor, playing along: You've got a terminal case of weed rear end
Me: Weed is actually incredibly safe.

saboten

saboten posted:

i just smoked weed and i wasn't wearing the weed rear end hat. i looked like a loving idiot

captain no-mates

Captain No-mates posted:

My psychiatrist says the Weed rear end hat is the only thing which will quell the night terrors, recorded here: http://tindeck.com/listen/tjgt .

cities

cities posted:

good thread

byod, i would like to serenade you

Sonnet 024

by: Edmund "go hard" Spencer

If I loved you this pastel April morn
Would you care? No – a shameful awful fear
Parts us. My high, the only love I've sworn,
You elude me without some dope headgear.
Recall how, sweet cannabis, we’d depart
From this hell; avocado shadows fell
Upon my addled soul, painting my heart
A divine astral swell (And all was well.)
No longer! Melancholy has prevailed,
Outside the haze this f-d gay earth will kill
The last remnants of my vibe. I've failed,
My love, I’m trash, been owned and lost my chill….
How real the world! How life grows pale and flat
As I lament the absent weed rear end hat.

Salmiakki

bwatts' entry was so good that it crashed the awful app for me twice

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

make that three times lol

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

posting smiling
bwatts' entry was so good that when i quoted the entries in different tabs to copy them firefox was using 10GB of ram and my computer turned itself off

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Congratulations to everyone! This might be my favorite thread ever.

Not a story or picture, nor is it particularly original (since I just changed the lyrics to an old song), but here is my entry #2:

http://tindeck.com/listen/avoa

e: I guess you could say that if I'd had a weed rear end hat when reading the contest instructions, it would have kept the sun out of my eyes and I would have read them correctly

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Dec 17, 2014

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FluffieDuckie

dopepope posted:

Not a story or picture, nor is it particularly original (since I just changed the lyrics to an old song), but here is my entry #2:

e: I guess you could say that if I'd had a weed rear end hat when reading the contest instructions, it would have kept the sun out of my eyes and I would have read them correctly

:stwoon:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

saboten

the weed rear end hat is going to do wonders for my posting. i can feel it

thanks guys !

thank u bacalou

Diqnol

My conservative boss: What's that hat say, son? Weed...rear end? You know how I feel about profanity.
Me: Give it a rest, old man, this rear end is grass and I'm gonna smoke it.

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
just went out with my weed rear end fedora and none of the chicks were swooning. i think i might need a change of headgear

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

obstipator posted:

just went out with my weed rear end fedora and none of the chicks were swooning. i think i might need a change of headgear

that kind of low effort bullshit might win you a hat over in the imp zone, byob's notorious rival forum, but not over here, mate.

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless

friendly craig posted:

that kind of low effort bullshit might win you a hat over in the imp zone, byob's notorious rival forum, but not over here, mate.

naw man, its like, its okay my man. i am going to win the hat because i want it the most. i wish to look fly and if i just have faith hard enough then i will get the weed rear end hat. believe.

----------------

bwatts

give that guy a hat, and byob 8.2 dies.

bwatts

*points gun at you*

tao of lmao

obstipator posted:

naw man, its like, its okay my man. i am going to win the hat because i want it the most. i wish to look fly and if i just have faith hard enough then i will get the weed rear end hat. believe.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Me, walking into the mall, Weed rear end hat on my dome. The highschoolers gawking in awe. I pull out a fatty blunt and toke it like its all cool. So much weed smoke comes out of my mouth. It's like bong level amounts of smoke. A huge freaking cloud of smoke. The Weed rear end hat gives me this power. I catch the eye of a mallcop. I smile back at him. No popo can take me in when I've got this hat. He walks over and shakes my hand. "Nice weed rear end", he says. "I know", I reply.

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

dopepope posted:

this is fantastic and going to be stuck in my head

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

dopepope posted:

badass!

Ace of Baes

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
sweet, this is the first time ive won a competition with my crappy writing. putting this in my resume for sure

Sleepy Sip

I need this hat so I can take it off my head and put it on my friends heads and then lean in really close w my elbow and comment slyly out of the side of my mouth 'look who's the rear end hat now'

Lil Cunty

cities posted:

sweet, this is the first time ive won a competition with my crappy writing. putting this in my resume for sure

congrats! i see you dont have plat so i cant pm you for shipping details :(

please email byobnights@yahoo.com with the shipping address, preferred shipping method and preferred shipping payment method and i will get a ship rate and get you set up. i can set up credit and debit cards to run through my online store or my etsy shop, but i can also set something up through a payment service like paypal if you prefer

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

hopefully all of the other winners have heard from me so far

its beginning to look a lot like weed rear end

ty crap

ty landy

blaise rascal

Entry #3:

I tried to enter byob's Christmas card contest, but without an actual weed rear end hat for spelling reference, I feel I've made a grave mistake:

blaise rascal

(I want that hat :stare:)

playground tough
poo poo... hand cut typography?

*throws in towel*

Lil Cunty

dopepope posted:

Entry #3:

I tried to enter byob's Christmas card contest, but without an actual weed rear end hat for spelling reference, I feel I've made a grave mistake:

:aaaaa:

ty crap

ty landy

blaise rascal

Squirrel007 posted:

poo poo... hand cut typography?
I'm on break :shrug:

dogcrash truther

dopepope posted:

I'm on break :shrug:

that reminds me I still owe you a new avatar if you want one

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dopepope posted:

Entry #3:

jaysus

alnilam

wow

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

dopepope posted:

Entry #3:

holy moly

tao of lmao

give dope pope a hat!

alnilam

:rip: me , shot in the head for not having a weed rear end hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Wacky behind the scenes fact:
Ugh gently caress gently caress i hate ketchup so much that the smell of it during that shot seriously made me gag oh god it's still on me

• Locked thread