Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.
The only time I ever smoked weed was terrible. Here's how it happened:

I'm from a rural area and in the summer after my senior year, I started to become more socially active. Surprise! I was an adolescent with social anxiety. When my friend Sam got a girlfriend, we started hanging out with a whole different group of people.

Sam's girlfriend wanted to hook me up with her friend so she invited me to go with them to a field party. It's exactly what it sounds like. Teenagers park out behind a corn field and drink, do drugs, and listen to music. It was only the second or third time I had ever drank alcohol. I was sipping warm gatorade mixed with vodka.

Looking back, I was probably one of the most pathetic looking creatures on earth. Sipping a gross drink and failing terribly at hitting on a girl. A real girl! With breasts! Sam's girlfriend told me i was doing great and refilled my drink.

About a half hour later, I was full of self doubt and started wandering off to where I saw Sam and his girlfriend go earlier. I stumbled around their car and saw them snuggling on a sleeping bag. They were loving, but I was so drunk that I couldn't process exactly what was going on. So I sat down next to them and started lamenting my struggle with the ladies.

I think I wandered off after a while and found the main group of kids. They were sitting in some kind of goddamn hippie drum circle singing beatles songs. One of them noticed how wobbly I was and said to me "here take a hit of this, it'll steady you." I took one long deep breath. gently caress you parents, gently caress you teachers, only I know what's best for me, and this is it!

Any of you know that weed on top of smashed is probably pretty bad. Drop that on top of a socially inept, anxious teenager, and I was doomed.

After voicing my opinion that the beatles weren't very good, I was shunned from the miniature commune. I stumbled up a short hill and at this point, I really lost it. I remember feeling very nauseous and stumbling sideways into the cornfield. Luckily I only made it 15 or 20 feet into the corn when I fell down, assumed the fetal position, and decided that I was going to die.

I don't know how long I sat there, but some time later, Sam and his girlfriend came looking for me. I stood up and immediately started vomiting profusely. I can only assume they followed the sound and I was being dragged back out of the corn. Supported by the two of them, I finally reached the dry heaves.

They sat me down on a rock, gave me a bottle of water, then went back out to join that goddamn commune.

After a couple hours, I stumbled my way back to the road and called my mom. I was a scrawny 17 year old covered in mud and vomit, making my way past a bunch of kids that fancied themselves flower children, to meet my mom and admit my miserable failure at meeting a woman.

I do not deserve a prize, but I do deserve a daily reminder of the miserable failure of the child I was, and the adult who continues to raise that bar.

e: tl;dr, Once a goon, always a goon.

ChrisHansen fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Dec 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread