Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

First: '85 Lesabre, Olds 307, and honestly it was objectively the best car I owned up until the Vibe came around. I made some very, very poor automotive decisions after I retired that thing. Had some crackhead not done so much collateral damage to get my stereo I might still have it. I have pictures but they're buried :effort:
Last: 01 Sportage. I really should get around to getting it driveable.
Dream: 75-77 Celica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

CarForumPoster posted:

Its not that they're bad, but as a dream car... How poor are you that you cant just go buy one? And Celicas have more this car is fast SEEE THESE FLARES AND SCOOPS AND WINGS than an STi with half the horsepower.
The reason a dream car is a dream isn't always financial?
I dream of having a clean mk3 as well, and I have the financial means to have one within the week. but they're impractical for me as a DD and I don't have anywhere to put another car so it would have to serve as one.
And what's with all the hate on cars with ZZ engines here lately?

• Locked thread