Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
so it will cost 6 bucks more than the PSN version and is a straight port of the PC port of the PS1 version. it won't be 'remastered' or anything it's still the same game you played 20 years ago

it's like some kind of final fantasy mobius strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

for the incredible price of $0 you could just mod FFVII on PC to not look like poo poo, it's actually really easy.

and then just make the trophy unlock sounds in your head every time you kill a bad guy

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

So are the backgrounds going to just look like a giant grainy blob like it does on the PC version.

It's just a port of the PC version, which is to my knowledge the best you can get "officially" (aka not emulating)

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Cyra posted:

they keep dropping the same line about how remaking 7 would be too expensive and require too much work but how is that not true for every new finakl fantasy they make

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-is-55-complete-but-that-doesnt-me/1100-6422542/

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

lol. they're not even done making KH3 yet, they haven't even decided what disney properties to use. square enix is ridiculous

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

mdm posted:

Largely true but FF9 has some 3D thing though and it was a good game, probably the best

it was series creator hironobu sakaguchi's favorite, before he left

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

FF8's only redeeming factor was that it led to that Leovinus LP, which is tragically lost to the sands of time now.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i gave up on FFT PSP cuz I got to this guy in front of a windmill that just killed my units from long-distance in one hit, and the first thing delita always did was run out in front and die

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

FFIX was also made (at least partially) in Hawaii, I believe. Hence the Hawaiian Gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Bruce Boxliker posted:

I just started disc 3, did I miss the whole Zack explanation cutscene somehow or has that not happened yet?

Go back to the Nibel Mansion library, past where Vincent was.

• Locked thread