Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
in case it's not obvious, the problem with having a short face is that the soft tissue doesn't shrink when the bone does. it still develops as the dog grows in the womb even when all the bony structures aren't. so all the stuff that should be fitting in a long face is shoved backwards because there's nowhere for it to go.

and thats why short faced dogs can't breathe. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

Cuckoo posted:

They may be hardier than a lot of dogs in the toy size but Chis are also almost always, to a T, incredibly high-strung aggressive little shits. I've had more than one offleash Chihuahua run right up to me, growling and snarling at my shoe.

The only two consistently mean dog breeds I've ever run into, and this is talking about trained housepets and not poorly-raised guard dog breeds that have gone into a psychotic rage from being neglected and tied to a tree, are Chihuahuas and Shih-Tzus.

is your shoe okay?

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
who the hell shot your dog?

• Locked thread