Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pugs are adorable freaks of nature, but any pug thread is a time bomb where someone will eventually post that GIF of a pug whose eye randomly pops out of its deformed skull and then the pug instinctively snatches it up and swallows it (and is super-proud of doing so).

You can't punish a dog for that. He doesn't understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

XMNN posted:

wait theres a gif of this? i had a hazy memory of some story exactly like this that someone posted on the forums, I didn't realise there was video

I searched for an hour, and all I found were some very unhappy images which weren't related.
If I'm not inventing things, it's got to be either a pug or a chihuahua with a doofy, happy expression on its face.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

That is not a pug, but rather a distant relative of pugs. If it approached you or let you wrangle it there's a 99% chance it either has rabies or wants to yiff. Or both.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I know its not a pug. It has too long of a face and the colors are wrong. Duh.
And please refrain from projecting your fantasies of rabid yiffing. tia.

Please cut the snark, I'm trying my best to think of a name that suits your new dog, but isn't passive-aggressively pejorative.
Do you have a...do you have a picture where it looks different? Maybe better lighting? or a different expression?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Sorry for the snark :( i hope we can continue to be friends.

Dog at park, presumably tuckered out from having little dog adventures.

Of course everyone can be friends. Your pug has a very intense expression. It was difficult to parse with just a single photo: would "Oliver" be a good name?

Oliver's like a, "lol, it's a cat name, but it's not a cat but it probably won't give you rabies, except there's def some rabies."

I'm still getting a very strong little Ricky from Menudo vibe from what you've shared. Are you okay with owning a gay pug?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

My pets are free to live as god made them without me interfering with bigotry :) (But i thought we agreed Oliver wasn't a pug? :confused:)

You're a true animal lover and a good parent. I didn't want to mis-species your new friend if he happened to identify as a trans-pug.
We all remember the Christina Perri fiasco...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol

Pug breeders are soulless amoral monsters. Don't tempt them - there is no grotesque genetic challenge they will not rise to, and any pain and suffering of the dogs is incidental when compared to cultivating superior breed standards.

• Locked thread