Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

could someone please lend me an egg, i wish to make burgers for dinner but i unfortunately have no eggs, i only need one so if someone can lend me an egg that would be fantastic. alternately is it possible to make burgers with no egg in the mix, and if so what would i use to replace the egg, would i just use my other regular wet ingredients? do you think my neighbor would lend me an egg, if i asked politely? i see neighbors helping each other on the television a lot, but i have yet to actually borrow anything from my neighbor before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i bet your neighbor would lend you an egg if you ask nicely

you could skip it if you want though

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

that's just my eggspert opinion though

SIDS Vicious

ouch

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Kazvall

Got some worchestershire sauce? Dice onions up and put them in the burger meat.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
get a chicken

lotsa people got 'em now

feed 'em bugs tho' not grain

i eaten bugchicken eggs there good

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i know i know poor bugs but the impact of corn ag on the enviroment yadda ydda

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

roll the beef tight along the grain and wrap it tight in clingfilm and refrigerate it, then you dont need bread or egg to bind it

SIDS Vicious

A LOVELY LAD posted:

roll the beef tight along the grain and wrap it tight in clingfilm and refrigerate it, then you dont need bread or egg to bind it

what does the first bit of this sentence mean

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
honestly a little bit of oatmeal and the wet ingredients would work, gluten binds

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
guessing here but probably no more than a half cup for a lb.

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool
make like a duck and use bread crumbs.

SIDS Vicious

i use bread crumbs instead of oatmeal is that gonna be fine, and i always chop onions in it, my mom taught me that

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool
oats dont have gluten..... fwiw.......

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

A LOVELY LAD posted:

oh holy poo poo welcome back to free world homes, get some steak and shrimp

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My parakeet laid some eggs, but if you try to take them she(understandably) gets all upset. We have ordered fake eggs for her to sit on so she will stop laying eggs, but we will also not get any unwanted chicks. You can have the parakeet eggs when the fake ones arrive in the mail.

i am he

why do you need eggs for burgers

SIDS Vicious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My parakeet laid some eggs, but if you try to take them she(understandably) gets all upset. We have ordered fake eggs for her to sit on so she will stop laying eggs, but we will also not get any unwanted chicks. You can have the parakeet eggs when the fake ones arrive in the mail.

i would say thank you and that i cant wait but enough people have my address here that i would be scared i might really get some unfertilized parakeet eggsl

fuck. marry. t-rex

You make burger patties with egg? It isn't meatloaf

SIDS Vicious

i am he posted:

why do you need eggs for burgers

eggs are part of my burger recipe is why idk i just have always used eggs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Iggy Koopa posted:

i would say thank you and that i cant wait but enough people have my address here that i would be scared i might really get some unfertilized parakeet eggsl

They're quite small, so I figure you'd need several of them to equal one chicken's egg

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Yo, imma blob posted:

oats dont have gluten..... fwiw.......

oh cool, i thought it was gluten that made 'em gluey

i've heard of it in meatloaf for same purpose

i am he

Prodigal T-REX posted:

this

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

that poor parakeet is going to sit on the fake eggs forever and wonder why they're not hatching. she's going to think she's doing something wrong and it will really gently caress with her emotionally.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Things you need for a burger pattie: beef

Optional: salt & pepper

i am he

Prodigal T-REX posted:

Things you need for a burger pattie: beef

Optional: salt & pepper

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Prodigal T-REX posted:

beef salt pepper charcoal carcinogens are my recipe but i wouldnt question Chef

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Awesome! posted:

that poor parakeet is going to sit on the fake eggs forever and wonder why they're not hatching. she's going to think she's doing something wrong and it will really gently caress with her emotionally.

it is god's punishment for being able to fly

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
sometimes i like garlic with my burgs

thanks Manifisto!

SIDS Vicious

everyone who i have ever made a burger for has really enjoyed it so im gonna keep putting eggs in them unless they end up just as good today without in which case i will concede to you all

Scaly Haylie

eggy koopa.

Scaly Haylie

EGGY KOOPA.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

egg in burgs is optional. for me, skip the one in the meat and put a fried one on top

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The egg is used as a binder in meat loaf and I see nothing wrong with it being in a hamburger patty even though it is probably unnecessary

Scaly Haylie

byob is nothing if not unnecessary.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I don't think mixing in egg is weird. In fact, here's what I put in the meat (appx 3lbs) when I'mma makin' dem burgs:

• 2 eggs
  • 2 handfuls of crushed crackers (Ritz, not cheap-rear end saltines)
  • a LOT of Worcestershire sauce
  • garlic
  • onion powder
  • salt
  • pepper

Mix all that up and then fry them shits up. It is SO GOOD.

SIDS Vicious

while i cant reveal everything i put in my burgers as it is currently illegal to post family recipes, would anyone want a video of me making some burgers tonight?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
e:^^^yes pls

what would this thread be like in gbs

burger factions

burger war