Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tranime scholar posted:

hands up, don't catch

:golfclap:

Close thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Whoah, I didn't realize Arizona basically clinched a playoff spot today. loving sweet.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Maybe Stanton will be good to go next week?

I just want the Cards to beat the Seahawks so badly

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I dunno, I'm not optimistic but I'm definitely ignorant to the specifics of injuries. But I've seen guys limp pretty badly then return to the same game or come back next week, but Stanton wasn't putting any weight on his leg whatsoever when he went down.

Then again aside from that I didn't even pay attention to the game so he might not have been carted off or taken to the locker room at all for all I know.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Arizona's D plays really well at home. If the defense can cause a couple of turnovers they have a shot even with Lindley next week. If Logan has improved his accuracy at all, Logan 2 Brown on the deep ball would be fun to watch.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Schwack posted:

win out and we're in

gonna win out

cardinals are a doo doo team.

hold your tongue, if russell goes down the seahawks would look even worse than the cardinals on offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The last time the Cardinals had a QB that didn't believe in evolution, they were 2 minutes away from winning the whole drat thing.

Clearly, logic dictates that they sign Tim Tebow to be their starter and ride his wacky old world religiosity all the way to a championship.

• Locked thread