Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Phone posted:

I've been eyeing second gen (in particular the 99 & 00) Lexus LS400s as a possible replacement for the Mazda2. Also looking at the ND, but I'm not sure if I can swing 3 cars at the time.

You really can't go wrong with an LS400. I've owned both generations and still have a big soft spot for them. Really, the only downside of the later gen is it didn't come with the bomb proof early 1UZ. They switched to thinner rods for cost savings at some point. However, that could open the door to swapping in a 4.7 block from a Tundra...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread