Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Discount Viscount posted:

i still don't know what the hell is up with his final smash and it owns because of that.

Its the vacuum cleaner from Luigi's mansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hahaha EPIC....

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Luigi is just a gay version of Mario.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You should put a new rule, "No one post any thing funny or worthwhile, just the most white noise Games posts are allowed in here. This is a forum for posting bullshit inane stuff that looks like it belongs in games, but you posted it in lowercase without ever using the shift key or any punctuation, so it belongs in this forum". That should be the new name of the forum.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
bonzibuddy not yur av noooo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You should put a new rule, "No one post any thing funny or worthwhile, just the most white noise Games posts are allowed in here. This is a forum for posting bullshit inane stuff that looks like it belongs in games, but you posted it in lowercase without ever using the shift key or any punctuation, so it belongs in this forum". That should be the new name of the forum.
this post, like gta v, is problematic

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Jeez, who remodeled your poo poo-hole?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I don't like that name as much as Imp Zone, bonzi.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The year of Luigi will never end. Godspeed, Imp Zone.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

yeah hes probably gay but imo thats fine

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I have the Mario & Luigi 3DS XL and on the one side it has the Year of Luigi emblem on it so I know that whenever I game I know how great a year it was.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You first.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd let Luigi plow my wife

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eonwe posted:

I'd let Luigi plow my wife

I'd let Luigi BE my wife.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

as a lifelong luigi fan and apologist the past year has been deeply gratifying

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You should put a new rule, "No one post any thing funny or worthwhile,

Sounds like you won't have any trouble abiding by that rule.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Luigi jumps higher than Mario.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Borsche69 posted:

Sounds like you won't have any trouble abiding by that rule.

Actually, I just made a thread especially for you about the lore of the Donkey Kong universe. Check it out, if opportunity permits (they might gas it and probate me because I missed a comma). Cheers

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Borsche69 posted:

Developers wanted Luigi to also ground pound in the Lost Levels so he can reach the floor faster, but then no one would pick Mario. Maybe.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i object to this new rule, 'cause I wanna mouth luigi... bad.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
in super mario world i would sometimes play 2 player mode, give all marios lives to luigi, and then just play as him

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

luigi is good

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'd goodmouth luigi. I'd goodmouth luigi all night long.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

this is exactly why luigi is better: his mustache is genuine, while his brother's is mere affectation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Agnostalgia posted:

this is exactly why luigi is better: his mustache is genuine, while his brother's is mere affectation.
Well, Mario is from Brooklyn, so what do you expect?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I liked how in mario and luigi you could level up your mustache and I always gave luigi the most mustache power

Soral
May 30, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

agreed

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

luigi is

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

I liked how in mario and luigi you could level up your mustache and I always gave luigi the most mustache power
luigi has a luscious 'stache

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

if you badmuff luigi you will be considered very bland

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i would like to hug luigi

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

sharrrk posted:

i would like to hug luigi

Its your lucky day

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Budohead posted:

in super mario world i would sometimes play 2 player mode, give all marios lives to luigi, and then just play as him

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
L is Real

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

I really miss my N*GGER! Bowser gangtag.

• Locked thread