Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

It's...it's not shutting down!
I played Warhammer Diskwars once and now all I want to do is play again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

Speaking of free print-n-play games, does anyone know of any good ones?

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

What do you guys think about the Lord of the Rings LCG re: quaterbacking?

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

Is two player Lords of Waterdeep any good? I'm going to have the opportunity to play later tonight. What about 3?

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

Is Imperial Assault a FF game where I'll eventually need to buy more than one core set? Is one core enough for me and my friends to play, or do we all need a separate copy?

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

thespaceinvader posted:

Caverna, Agricola, Keyflower, Caylus (though I'm very much not a fan of Caylus), Dungeon Lords, Dungeon Petz, Viticulture (or so I gather, I've not yet played it myself though my group now has a copy so I expect to soon)... Etc etc etc.

LoW isn't a terrible game, it's just not a very good one. It's a great way to get your D&D group playing board games if such is your wont.

Maybe I just have bad opinions but I really like lords of waterdeep. It's so easy to teach, and each game is varied enough (because of the random buildings and quests) that I never really get bored with it. I dunno!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

Yo Epic is real good. Totally has the interaction I love from MtG but the card drafting and replay-ability of something like Dominion. Love it.