Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaall
Sep 17, 2014
OP can you elaborate on how bassquitarhero lied about the KKK attempting to abduct him? He's seems like a pretty disingenuous person trying to exploit an already terrible situation much like Al Sharpton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaall
Sep 17, 2014
SedenChair is a mentally ill piece of poo poo who been pretending to be black (he's not) on the internet for years now as part of his relentless one man brigade of social justice shitposting. He's always throwing the ad-hominems towards anyone who thinks he's loving retarded you're not the first I wouldn't worry too much about it

Vaall
Sep 17, 2014
No I believe this is the Ask me about Ferguson thread.

• Locked thread