Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
My big ones for 2015:

- Hit $10k in my emergency fund. I'm at around $3200+ right now. I'll be getting a bonus towards the end of the month + back dated raise which will be going towards it. That'll leave roughly $5000 to go.

- Contribute over $5500 to my TSFA. I want to start eating up some of the contribution room I have there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Just gonna do this with inline comments:

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

My big ones for 2015:

- Hit $10k in my emergency fund. I'm at around $3200+ right now. I'll be getting a bonus towards the end of the month + back dated raise which will be going towards it. That'll leave roughly $5000 to go.

Done.

quote:

- Contribute over $5500 to my TSFA. I want to start eating up some of the contribution room I have there.

Not done, unfortunately. Partially because I did a bad job of saving money, but also because I pivoted towards the end of the year and decided to pay off the $2500 remaining on my student loan. On top of that I did get two raises this year, one from my previous company and another from switching jobs.

All and all a... partial success, I guess? I don't feel like I nailed it though.

• Locked thread