Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GanjamonII
Mar 24, 2001
2015 Goals:
- Max out my 401ks and as much as possible for my wife. Roths too. She won't be eligible for hers at work until later in the year due to her workplace having a 1 year period before they offer one. If I understand it all and have calculated it right, even if she sets up 100% contributions after she gets the 401k, she will still come in ~2k shy of the full 18k.
- Save $30k in taxable accounts. This we can hit.
- We have some improvements we want to do to our house. We just bought it this year and there is a long list of stuff to do. Some of these will be expensive, probably total 20k but we will see how we go with savings first.

One thing we need to do is work on being disciplined and sticking to our budget again. We started slacking the past 3 months after we hit a savings goal, as a result these months have been fairly terrible.

Professional goals for me = new job early next year.

Edit- Sell my truck, refresh my wife's car with something reasonable and then drive her old car until the wheels fall off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread