Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

TrixRabbi posted:

The difference between this and The Bringing is I'd probably see this movie. Unless it starred a Wayans brother.

Yoshifan823 posted:

Nah, The Bringing is more generic than The Happening.

feedmyleg posted:

The Thing

It

davidspackage posted:

The Bringening

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

"The Happening" is a good and funny joke.

The MSJ posted:

Complete the trilogy with The Iting and The Oning (parts 1 and 2).

LaughMyselfTo posted:

The Screaming

The Holding

The Frightening

Cacator posted:

The Coming :gizz:

K. Waste posted:

The Thingey

echronorian posted:

Such scare: wow

The Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Kush posted:

poo poo, I've let people in with pizzas, burgers, subways etc. if they are the only ones going in or there's like three other people. They'd have to eat before the movie started and I've (I would check) warned them that if they make a mess, they will clean it up. Rarely people even have that kind of stuff with them and if they do, they'll eat it before going in.
After reading these horror stories from the Muricas, am I understanding correctly that you are not allowed to bring your own snacks/candies/sodas/whatever to the showing there, but you have to buy them from the theater? Really?

It's really true here, but not a lot of people do this, so the movie theaters charge even more for them to make up for it. As an example, you can get a three inch by four inch box of two day old tortilla chips with a small cup of melted "cheese" on the side for $14.99 if you're in an expensive enough part of town. It's insane. We've never not just brought our own food because of that.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Dec 30, 2014

• Locked thread