Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
Did it cause lasting psychological damage or are you back to normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me

Serrath posted:

I'm interested to know where your beliefs about reptiles came from. Some people who have delusions like that have no idea where they came from but others can trace the thought along a succession of previous thoughts that lead to the belief. Do you know where your belief came from?

Ive had paranoid delusions that were sort of traceable to reality before but still didn't really make sense. But sometimes with enough time awake and enough stimulants in your body you can enter this acute psychosis where you are having full on hallucinations of sights and sounds that do not exist. So either is possible.

It is interesting though that some of these more bizzare delusions (lizard people, microchips in your teeth)seem to be common among people

• Locked thread