Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

aldantefax posted:

Does anybody have any sweet setups that they use to get their gaming on? Geek Chic aside, I'd wager that the Cheeto Cave has its place, but there are other setups out there like this Warhammer Fantasy inspired DIY room that a dude made in Japan. Took him 3 years of spare elbow grease, but drat if that doesn't look like a dope place to play any kind of game.

There's also the Ultimate Gaming Table, which is a pretty low cost DIY solution (for the table itself, anyway) that also incorporates some neat features, like a text messaging system that players and the GM can use to pass secret notes and such.

That looks cool as poo poo and I want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

This seems like a good thread for it. I'm playing a Dungeon World game and I'm planning to split the party this weekend.

One group is going to be going with combat. So I don't need anything there.

But the other is going to be solving puzzles and riddles so I need some solid puzzles. Preferably with handouts. The people going into the puzzles are the bashy half of the team and they've been rping so this should be interesting.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

petrol blue posted:

"I cast flight"
:smugwizard:

Stuff like this is why I love my players one of them is using The Mage playbook with hi focus being wind and he's almost always levitating. But he's an rear end in a top hat and would make the other two figure it out on their own and it will be wonderful.

• Locked thread