Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That dude making the greatest gaming room ever for ~$1,500 is a lesson for all nerds. I think. It certainly is a lesson about what my house is going to look like someday.

I hear that my old gaming group just replaced their two-big-folding-table setup covered in maps and miniatures and such with ... a huge television screen. Apparently nobody has actually taken a picture of it yet, so it is up to me to find out if it is awesome enough to do so.

Edit: Also I think there must be some sort of equation out there to determine precisely how many props makes your gamemastering efforts go from "appreciated and lauded and verisimilitude-enhancing" to "oh god not more props"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread