Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
cena sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i guess wwe's track record this this year of having good ppvs despite terrible builds had to end at some point

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Cena Sucks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
That match was poor imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there's going to be extremely good episodes of bryan/dave and bryan/vinny in a few days so that'll be nice

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cardboard Box posted:

you know i was legitimately optimistic that this show would be better than it is. not that its even the worst ppv i've ever seen its just been boring.

WWE has been assing themselves to good PPVs despite terrible builds for most of the year so yeah it's actually dissapointing

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i think WWE would have to give everyone on the roster sedatives before the show for it to get into D2D/KOTR '95 territory

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

El Generico posted:

The stockholders should demand Vince's retirement or they'll sell.

all the stockholders know is that vince is the proven wrestling promoter guy and HHH is some fucker who probably never even went to business school

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

oatgan posted:

a miscarriage angle that lead to david flair challenging people to first blood matches so he could steal their blood for paternity tests

That sounds fuckawesome

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
America FTL.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Eltoasto posted:

This match should be very good, unfortunately it will continue the burying of Bray.

i'd rather bury bray than have Dean Ambrose have zero (0) singles match PPV wins in 2014

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this seems dangerous

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
how long has "HIRE RUSSO" been in the crowd

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
a very subdued and polite "holy poo poo" chant

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
tables ladders chairs and cherry pickers

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
aww I thought Bray was gonna do a Flair Flop

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
why is that under the ring

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
hahaha he asked nicely

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
yaaaaay

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
did bray just bite him

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
congratulations to breakout star of the year dean ambrose on his zeroth PPV win of the year

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bad PPV imo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
those generic panels always look good but you always need to go for the name brand poo poo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cyron posted:

so did the main roster outshowed the NXT rookies? (i am asking for real i played wow instead, but it sounds like it sucked.)

They didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

abraham linksys posted:

This made me think: has NXT ever done gimmick matches? Somehow, it took me like three months of watching NXT to realize I've never (as far as I can remember) seen ladders, chairs, or even tables on that show.

(though I do have a vague recollection of a stairs spot or two)

the first NXT special had a ladder match for the title

• Locked thread