Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I apologise in advance for watching this show live, as every time I watch a ppv live it's loving shite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

loving HARPER :(

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gotta keep him strong.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Cool seth just lost that match three times in a row. Good stuff..

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Roman Reigns is going to Destination America because he loving loves ecclairs

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Pariah Rex posted:

So that's pretty much it for Dean Ambrose.

Hey he won some matches this year as part of the shield. The only way is up as he goes for the 0 in 12 next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

and poo poo end to end? Can you name a worse Raw main this year?

Bray/Reigns

• Locked thread