Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

what kind of exersize regime do you follow op
I don't exercise because it's soooooo boring and I figure I'm 6'1 and weigh 175 so I'm within my ideal weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lowtax posted:

I use a spoon.

That's like eating pie soup...

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That's like eating pie soup...
These pies are quite dense with fruit, so one does not have to worry about juices or stray fruit that would traditionally plague their users.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
What was the weight of the two pies? I'd prefer the answer to use the metric system.

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Lowtax posted:

The pies were freshly baked and they cost $60 total from the worlds greatest pie store, The Upper Crust, whose website can be found here: http://www.uppercrustpiebakery.com/

NOTE: I did not pay for the pies.

why is an image of a bathroom the main subject for the website of a pie bakery?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Lowtax posted:

My kids and I were out shopping with my parents and they purchased them.

Did they also have pies

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RainMaker posted:

What was the weight of the two pies? I'd prefer the answer to use the metric system.
I cannot provide exact figures, as I did not weigh them, but again I'd like to stress the pies were very dense and thus possessed considerable heft and weight.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Is this an elaborate ARG for your new book about how 9/11 was predicted by pies?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

serious norman posted:

Did they also have pies
No, as previously stated (see the FAQ) they chose cookies.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I sincerely hope you all are thoroughly enjoying this thread detailing the my actions regarding the consummation of two pies in two days.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If you were going to smash a pie in someone's face, another person not you, directly in the middle of the face not into the mouth, would you chose one of the two pies you ate or would you chose a different kind of pie?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
It was my pleasure to share this information with all of you.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
op i have some more questions about exersize i know you said you do not do any but surely you do some sort of ab work..... im not sure im ok with posting in a thread where the op has..... bad abs.......

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

proof of concept posted:

If you were going to smash a pie in someone's face, another person not you, directly in the middle of the face not into the mouth, would you chose one of the two pies you ate or would you chose a different kind of pie?
I would not choose a $25 pie, no. I would just defrost one of those poo poo crap garbage pies from the grocery store and use that.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

I want a pie.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

op i have some more questions about exersize i know you said you do not do any but surely you do some sort of ab work..... im not sure im ok with posting in a thread where the op has..... bad abs.......
I haven't worked out in probably a decade. My body is a heap of trash and I don't bother attempting to disguise it otherwise.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

PIE #1: Peach and raspberry
PIE #2: Bumbleberry

bumbleberry? if you know a place near kc that makes huckleberry, you'll make me a v. happy man.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

I would not choose a $25 pie, no. I would just defrost one of those poo poo crap garbage pies from the grocery store and use that.

yeah but what filling??

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

I haven't worked out in probably a decade. My body is a heap of trash and I don't bother attempting to disguise it otherwise.

that is hardcore

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

5-HT posted:

bumbleberry? if you know a place near kc that makes huckleberry, you'll make me a v. happy man.
I do not, sorry.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

proof of concept posted:

yeah but what filling??
A meringue of some sort (ie, lemon, coconut).

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

if you could do it all again, would you?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
isnt bumbleberry some sort of mixed 'ie filling... like there is no berry called 'bumbleberry'...right? the 'ie is filled with blueberrie's and strawberrie's.... mixed?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

that is hardcore
I believe one should stay true to their spirit.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

owls or something posted:

if you could do it all again, would you?
Yes, but I'd need to wait for a certain period of time, as I am currently suffering from pie burnout.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

isnt bumbleberry some sort of mixed 'ie filling... like there is no berry called 'bumbleberry'...right? the 'ie is filled with blueberrie's and strawberrie's.... mixed?
Yes it is a hybrid.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
aren't you afraid that your tummy will hurt later from eating so much delicious pie?!?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
op what is your opinion on flans

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Did you also eat this bacon?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Auritech posted:

aren't you afraid that your tummy will hurt later from eating so much delicious pie?!?
I am not, and if it does, I possess a myriad of digestive drugs to aid in the process of neutralizing any negative effects from consuming two pies in two days.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

open container posted:

No. Also, as a humorous aside, many people do not notice I was in the process of flipping him off in that photo.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
hey where did you meet skrillex at?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

open container posted:

didnt aviccii used to post here

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

op what is your opinion on flans
that's OT and I will not address it here, sorry.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pookum posted:

hey where did you meet skrillex at?
Chicago airport.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

No. Also, as a humorous aside, many people do not notice I was in the process of flipping him off in that photo.

what the..... my whole world had been turn up-side down

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
haha neat

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Given this experience, would you consider perhaps eating three entire pies over two days? If so, I suggest making one a pumpkin or sweet potato pie.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

what the..... my whole world had been turn up-side down

The perfect crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im very pleased with the thoroughness of the answers to these important pie questions

• Locked thread