Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

i'm afraid she'll turn me into a soup and feed me to khelmar if i do

LITERALLY CHICKEN SOUP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your avatar is cute and I like it.

i told you so

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Okay wait hang on I'm gonna pause in screaming about dismemberment for a minute to ask: are all you bags of dicks from byob because I like the yob and it's population and I will be happynicer if you are instead of eating faces.

no, we're nice!

here is a bun for you:

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

oh well then please ignore my lizzyness and accept my love and welcome and still seriously that q-tip thing is real. So is cleaning the sheath of gelding horses, milking dogs, and all sorts of loving horrors of veterinary needs that involve your animals' reproductive parts for their general health. HI BYOB YOU GUYS SHOULD HANG OUT we're cool honest :shobon:

you're cool too. a genuine SASSMASS hero

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you're really chill and I like you a lot despite having the most crazy impossible address ever and I actually hand-lettered your label one year and then wanted to stab myself in the face with a fork afterward.

are you the one that sent me that paddle ball game? me and MY CHINESE GIRLFRIEND played with it endlessly forever and she inherited it when i left

• Locked thread