Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

teach the cat that licking is a "private activity" that you can do in the bedroom, or the bathroom, but not in the living room and certainly not in the kitchen. like Awesome! said, you don't want to reinforce his behavior by shaming him. let him know it's ok, but only in the right setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

DESTROY YOUR CAT'S TONGUE WITH A BELT SANDER AND ALL WILL BE WELL :unsmigghh:

:stonk: I thought this was the chill (pet) forum

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

somewhere in the night, two levels of irony silently slid past each other, unaware of an existence outside their own being

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your avatar is cute and I like it.

thank you :) got it in the byob avatar thread. I love birds esp. chickens.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Okay wait hang on I'm gonna pause in screaming about dismemberment for a minute to ask: are all you bags of dicks from byob because I like the yob and it's population and I will be happynicer if you are instead of eating faces.

we luv you bb we are just here to have fun and look at the cute pets, we come in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

oh well then please ignore my lizzyness and accept my love and welcome and still seriously that q-tip thing is real. So is cleaning the sheath of gelding horses, milking dogs, and all sorts of loving horrors of veterinary needs that involve your animals' reproductive parts for their general health. HI BYOB YOU GUYS SHOULD HANG OUT we're cool honest :shobon:

:glomp: we are friends now yes? it is nice here, thank you. I once gave a boy rabbit a stuffed toy rabbit so he could um "relieve his urges" until the neutering appointments...so I guess I'll fit in fine here ;)

• Locked thread