Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my cat is a total weirdo. he's always licking himself. how do I make him stop? he's doing it in front of guests and I can't even have company over anymore it's depraved. I thought having a cat was supposed to be relaxing, not a filthy, lewd, exhibition act all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Avon Rep At a Party I'm Hosting: And as you can see, this new color line of nail polish can really bring out the color in your--
*cat hops on display table. begins licking hind leg*
Avon Rep At a Party I'm Hosting: This is all wrong. I have to go.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Superconsndar posted:

Lick the cat, preferably in front of everyone, to help him.

that doesn't seem helpful at all with as much as he sheds it's all gonna get in my mouth blech

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

all my life i've owned and maintained a high quality zen garden in my bathroom which greatly helps pass the time for when, you know, i'm sitting there. it's like he's deliberately trolling me the way he treats my possessions. I'm not even going to tell you the kind of things he does in there, but well, let me just say this cat is one headache after another.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Good point. Op, sharpen your dick in the can opener until it's sharp enough to cut cat flesh.

what the...

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

that's kind of messed up

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Superconsndar posted:

First you are going to need some qtips.

ok i have some now what

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Siluvayne posted:

teach the cat that licking is a "private activity" that you can do in the bedroom, or the bathroom, but not in the living room and certainly not in the kitchen. like Awesome! said, you don't want to reinforce his behavior by shaming him. let him know it's ok, but only in the right setting.

this is really good advice I will try this and report back

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

careful PI is going to tell you to gently caress YOUR CAT WITH THE QTIPS AND YOUR CAT WILL loving MOAN AND WRITHE AND loving LOVE IT BECAUSE SHE'S A TRASHY loving WHORE, A TART, A PROSTITUTE FOR YOUR loving QTIP PRICK.

I think my idea is better. At least you're using your own dick.

is this the kind of stuff that goes on here? idk if I'm cut out for the rude boys of PI

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

hey I didn't tell you to gently caress your cat I was gonna have you cut all your cat's limbs off and then it's loving head and stick a rod up it's goddamned rear end in a top hat and then you have a cat flag that won't bother anybody or insult anybody and hey then you don't even have to feed it but you don't wanna listen to me you wanna listen to somebody like supercondescending so I'm telling you that they're going to say to gently caress your cat with a qtip even though it's a boy because she's probably a homogay or something because APPARENTLY PIFB IS LESBIAN ISLAND

*flips hair*

*stomps out of thread*

:stare:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

so anyways, my cat did a funny thing :stonklol:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

what kind of belt sander should i use I'll throw it on my christmas list

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

is there a hardware suggestion thread anywhere I've heard a lot of solutions so far that require things I don't have if i'm going to become a PI reg I'm gonna need the tools the pros use

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

do you qtip your loving murder dogs when they murder each other is that how you break them up I KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN SIN!

Any old belt sander will work. We had a product rec thread years ago but it was filled with stupid fuckers and stupid loving rules so it burned to the goddamned ground where it loving belonged.

ok so i borrowed my neighbor's belt sander but everytime i turn it on my cat bolts. he's riled up and blood thirsty!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I told you you have to clamp the drat thing to a table first.

i had no idea owning a cat was going to require so much hardware

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

duckfarts posted:

OP, have you told your cat the good news?

I have. He stared at me briefly and then walked away without a word. He's the rudest poo poo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Avshalom posted:

I'm really fat, like obscenely so. My breasts hang almost to my knees and my vagina nestles amid the ripe folds of my flesh like a currant in an unbaked bun.

this is gross and not the kind of derail I want in my serious thread about my cat. ty.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

khy posted:

Op there's a question that has been, as far as I have seen, entirely unasked.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IMAGES OF YOUR CAT YET???

Didn't you know that all cats are attention whores of the highest degree? For all we know this excessive licking could be because your cat is trying, in vain, to groom itself to perfection in the hopes that you'll spread photos far and wide. By taking photos and showing your cat that it needs no additional preening, you may curb the behavior right here and now.

he'll only pose for snaps every time i try to take a picture of him he punches me in the groin and frankly i'm sick of it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

spud posted:

When I have guests over I put my cat in the washing machine to keep him out of the way. Don't worry, I make sure it's unplugged and anyway, he's got a little porthole so he can pretend he's on a cruise ship. Little dude loving loves it.

this is a great idea and yet another reason why i need a house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my cat is rubbing his rear end in my face and calling me a little bitch and the thing is, i'm starting to think he's right

• Locked thread