Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

harsh but fair, Sir AIDS

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Witcher Fan:(pointing to PC monitor that looks like its had vvaseline smeared all over everything with the gamma maxed out) THese graphnics...They're loving insane. Also you can get in game Playing CARDS with naked cartoons on them if you spend enough time with the virtual prostitutes! Dude. Unlike most games this game actually has an awesome story. I just helped some elfs fight some spiders.

Worker at the Institute for Insane People Who Were Molested and Received Brain Damage as Children: That's nice sweetie. Now take your medicine!

lmfao

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this reminds me to try the witcher.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

But Sir AIDS, I thought we were in agreement. Macklemore is for cool people with friends, and Kendrick Lamar is a sham loved only by hipsters. Just like how Skyrim relates to The Witcher.

How dare you make the best president the United States has ever had flip me off.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Witcher Fan:(pointing to PC monitor that looks like its had vvaseline smeared all over everything with the gamma maxed out) THese graphnics...They're loving insane. Also you can get in game Playing CARDS with naked cartoons on them if you spend enough time with the virtual prostitutes! Dude. Unlike most games this game actually has an awesome story. I just helped some elfs fight some spiders.

Worker at the Institute for Insane People Who Were Molested and Received Brain Damage as Children: That's nice sweetie. Now take your medicine!

The Witcher kicks rear end.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Stink fag posted:

The Witcher kicks rear end.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
um Sir AIDS i think u need to let a little polish love inside of u. well bye.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
the witcher or skyrim

aids or ebola

murder or rape

hmmmm i think i see a pattern here

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Sometimes I get so ANGRY that I don't have a decent gaming computer or a Wii U that I lash out at others

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Sir AIDS posted:

Sometimes I get so ANGRY that I don't have a decent gaming computer or a Wii U that I lash out at others

You can get money by jerking off at a sperm bank instead of into yuour socks and then you get the wii

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

But Sir AIDS, I thought we were in agreement. Macklemore is for cool people with friends, and Kendrick Lamar is a sham loved only by hipsters. Just like how Skyrim relates to The Witcher.

How dare you make the best president the United States has ever had flip me off.

Haha

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Ahahaha

Das Butterbrot posted:

the witcher or skyrim

aids or ebola

murder or rape

hmmmm i think i see a pattern here

LOL.

PantsBandit posted:

You can get money by jerking off at a sperm bank instead of into yuour socks and then you get the wii

Le good poo poo.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Haha

Ahahaha

LOL.

Le good poo poo.

epic post

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-egGn5WYrk

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

you should ask bonzibuddy for help

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Epic gently caress off, fag.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pants Bandit. Le mother loving pantsu bandit. Where are my pants? The G-d pants bandit stole them. Narf!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pants Bandit. Le mother loving pantsu bandit. Where are my pants? The G-d pants bandit stole them. Narf!

Dec 26, 2012

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Haha

Ahahaha

LOL.

Le good poo poo.

thanks

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Epic gently caress off, fag.

go gently caress yourself, you unfunny oval office

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
everything is true

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

I finally got a Wii U and I've become a better person for it.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i like both

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i like the parts in witcher where you get to be horny

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i think i'll finally play the witcher 2

are there any essential mods or do i just play vanilla

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Dec 17, 2014

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Cyra posted:

you don't play at all LOL

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
big titty mod

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

big titty mod

those are already in the game,

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

So... OP likes The Witcher?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

i watched every video on this channel and it's way better than this thread

Dec 26, 2012

Cyra posted:

vanilla is fine

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

YOu can have my old gpu if you take your desktop with you when you go back to College

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

01011001 posted:

vanilla is fine

get a mod that gives you infinite carry weight

but otherwise it's fine

unlike elder scrolls you dont need a major overhaul mod for the game to be close to playable :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

• Locked thread