Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Alain Post posted:

The best player character of all time is choosing the "Jew" class in the South Park game.

Cartman's cracks are so funny when you pick a cass,,,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Mr Tastee posted:

One person I know found the MGS2 Raiden hate (and by extension hate for pretty boy protagonists) amusing because it's the closest thing to a male characters in a video game meant to be sexually appealing to women rather than the other way around, and a lot of the complaining is about how he's a pretty and NOT MANLY.

Of course, she also liked Tidus because she could relate to a character who was an awkward fuckup and found it endearing.

I've been a gamer for many years and never heard a single person complain about Raiden being too pretty. Most people don't like him because of his bitch-like way of talking and his whiny conversations with Rose, his ex girl friend, which are constantly happening while he's trying to save the president 's life...

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
Sephiroth is extremely pretty and mm sexually desireable, yet I've never heard anyone call him a bitch or complain about him being un-badass. Maybe its because he doesnt have neurotic arguments with his girlfriend every 5 minutes and cry about his child hood.

• Locked thread