Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MGR Raiden isn't as good of a player character. He's cool and all but, just not as good of a choice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RainMaker posted:

Is he any good in metal gear rising?

He'd be alright, if that game wasn't rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

normally i agree with your opinions OP, but this one is just so drat hosed up that I cannot agree.

What other game do you play as a stinky turd weiner guy who all his experience is basically from playing video games all the time, but he still manages to be a bit of a badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raiden is like the ultimate gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

Kojima trolled me by making Raiden the main character of MGS2 and I don't know if I can ever forgive him for that. All positive aspects of Raiden have been tainted by this.
For that reason, the closest thing Raiden can be to the best player character, is being the best worst player character. He's epicly fail and I hate him.

I personally think it's an epic twist and I think the character they chose to do it with couldn't of been a better choice. Farewell.

• Locked thread