Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Mr Tastee posted:

One person I know found the MGS2 Raiden hate (and by extension hate for pretty boy protagonists) amusing because it's the closest thing to a male characters in a video game meant to be sexually appealing to women rather than the other way around, and a lot of the complaining is about how he's a pretty and NOT MANLY.

Of course, she also liked Tidus because she could relate to a character who was an awkward fuckup and found it endearing.

Thanks for posting these mundane, uninteresting personal anecdotes. Your'e great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wormskull posted:

What other game do you play as a stinky turd weiner guy who all his experience is basically from playing video games all the time, but he still manages to be a bit of a badass.

RAiden is a baby bitch loser wishing he was Snake the whole game... that is, until he gets his hand on some Hanzo steel, and it's time for this Gamer to take revenge on the world! This is my dream!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I personally think it's an epic twist and I think the character they chose to do it with couldn't of been a better choice. Farewell.

This.

• Locked thread