Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

So what are people doing with extra 3 star bread. I'm trying to decide if I should be promoting 3 star/4 star for skills, or if any other legendarys are worth leveling up. I have all of them at 4 star, but I don't know who else to get up for either episode 5, or world bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW

Snowmankilla posted:

So what are people doing with extra 3 star bread. I'm trying to decide if I should be promoting 3 star/4 star for skills, or if any other legendarys are worth leveling up. I have all of them at 4 star, but I don't know who else to get up for either episode 5, or world bosses.

You know, I just expanded my bread storage to 90, I got 81 3*+ breads, I was thinking of just selling the 3* and use 4*.

Oh, great skill chance increased, I got max skills on pretty much everything I want, tell me how much higher it is guys.

Solartide fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 10, 2015

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space

Snowmankilla posted:

Selling it mostly. I don't really keep anything lower than 4* except for croissants because those are good for promoting 2* -> 3* to try to complete my collection.

Speaking from just having gotten a Maria\D'Arte\Robin Hood team going; get that. Put Maria on leader and roll your face across your phone screen to win at basically anything. Ascended bosses require some proper poking to time Seras right and the new content requires some skill management. This Great Skill event is a perfect time to set one up because if you can get Ascended Blood Transfusion (Maria), Lapis\Luzil (D'Arte) and Phoenix Feather (Robin) an already crushingly good team becomes basically unstoppable.

My suggested sequence for anyone starting out:
1) Get any 3 non-mages\priests you fancy to 5*\6* to get Maria. Use Maria + basically anyone to get D'Arte. I used Leon\Giparang\Alex for Maria (it was a bit tough) and Alex\Maria\Sasquatch for D'Arte (trivial).
2) Promote 3* archers until you get Robin Hood
3) 6* all those, you're sitting pretty.

To min max that team:
4) Promote 3* priests until you get a Nurse Spy, get her to 5* to get maxed Blood Transfusion.
5) Promote 3* archers until you get a Giparang, get him to 5* to get maxed Phoenix Feather.

You'll probably get the 3*s needed to get the mid level of Blood Transfusion while leveling 2*->3* priests and promoting from 1* or 2* up will probably net you enough guys to get the 20 different types required. If not there's a bit of farming required there.

You can swap Robin for Nazrune or Mondrian if you prefer mages. I sometimes use Sasquatch or R-0 in that spot for world bosses if I'm feeling lazy and want the CC.

PlotDevice fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 10, 2015

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

PlotDevice posted:

Selling it mostly. I don't really keep anything lower than 4* except for croissants because those are good for promoting 2* -> 3* to try to complete my collection.

Speaking from just having gotten a Maria\D'Arte\Robin Hood team going; get that. Put Maria on leader and roll your face across your phone screen to win at basically anything. Ascended bosses require some proper poking to time Seras right and the new content requires some skill management. This Great Skill event is a perfect time to set one up because if you can get Ascended Blood Transfusion (Maria), Lapis\Luzil (D'Arte) and Phoenix Feather (Robin) an already crushingly good team becomes basically unstoppable.

My suggested sequence for anyone starting out:
1) Get any 3 non-mages\priests you fancy to 5*\6* to get Maria. Use Maria + basically anyone to get D'Arte. I used Leon\Giparang\Alex for Maria (it was a bit tough) and Alex\Maria\Sasquatch for D'Arte (trivial).
2) Promote 3* archers until you get Robin Hood
3) 6* all those, you're sitting pretty.

To min max that team:
4) Promote 3* priests until you get a Nurse Spy, get her to 5* to get maxed Blood Transfusion.
5) Promote 3* archers until you get a Giparang, get him to 5* to get maxed Phoenix Feather.

You'll probably get the 3*s needed to get the mid level of Blood Transfusion while leveling 2*->3* priests and promoting from 1* or 2* up will probably net you enough guys to get the 20 different types required. If not there's a bit of farming required there.

You can swap Robin for Nazrune or Mondrian if you prefer mages. I sometimes use Sasquatch or R-0 in that spot for world bosses if I'm feeling lazy and want the CC.

Yeah, my M/D/R team is rolling right now too. I feel like it is so good I may get a bit bored of the game though b/c of that. I have transcended skills on all of them, they are +2, and lv 60. Part of the fun of games like this for me is the constant grind of leveling up new dudes and trying new teams. That's why I don't know if I should be using bread to get them to +3, or getting the other 3 legionaries to 6* just to gently caress around a bit.

Dorothy I have heard is super powerful, but her passive sucks. So needs someone throwing her blocks to get Mana Storm going. Kriemhild seems like a fun rush team with Susanoo and someone. And it seems like Sigruna can gently caress up strong back line teams.

I feel like the meta game is putting the team you listed together, but now that I have it, I feel like I have less goals.

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Mar 11, 2015

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Finally got my first unit from Black and White.

It was Dorothy. I have Mondrian. At least I got something, I guess. The Maria grind continues.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

Snowmankilla posted:

Yeah, my M/D/R team is rolling right now too. I feel like it is so good I may get a big bored of the game though b/c of that. I have transcended skills on all of them, they are +2, and lv 60. Part of the fun of games like this for me is the constant grind of leveling up new dudes and trying new teams. That's why I don't know if I should be using bread to get them to +3, or getting the other 3 legionaries to 6* just to gently caress around a bit.

Maria I have heard is super powerful, but her passive sucks. So needs someone throwing her blocks to get Mana Storm going. Kriemhild seems like a fun rush team with Susanoo and someone. And it seems like Sigruna can gently caress up strong back line teams.

I feel like the meta game is putting the team you listed together, but now that I have it, I feel like I have less goals.

Yeah, more or less the same here. I'd say gently caress around if that's more fun. For what it's worth legendary weapons and the Apostles are coming *~soon~* so having a strong team for that is good. I'm just going to finish chapter 5, max Team Murder and then wait for the new content.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I am loving this transcended skill-up event. I have transcended every skill on every dude I care about, and 2 other legionaries just for fun. I would be done with the last guy I would ever give a gently caress about, but when trying to finish the last dude, I replaced a transcended on a guy I was done with. So 4 later, I got it back, and ran out of honor on the last guy. Good times though.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
That Maria nerf.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Solartide posted:

That Maria nerf.

Yeah, I think I'm done with the game. Every time I start building up a team I get stone walled by bread. Once I finally get them to 6* they get nerfed and I'm back to square one.

Happened with Archon, and now happened with my MRD team.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Solartide posted:

That Maria nerf.

What got nerfed?

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

Snowmankilla posted:

What got nerfed?

Passive 3 chains (D'Arts, Robin's Nazrune's) no longer count as 3 chains for activating other people's passives. So now Maria\D'Art have no synergy. Really it breaks a lot of synergy. I think overall its not a great change, they should have nerfed the really good teams another way.

Seraji
Oct 28, 2007

Please wait while custom title and avatar loads...
Maria and Dart do, as Maria will still trigger Dart. Robin won't fire from Dart now (if Dart's attack is from Maria's heal). Also Robin has a 30% chance to fire now, not 75%

Robin is a poor choice now.

Edit: The patch notes are confusing and I have no idea what I am talking about apparently. Robin has a 100% chance but only if he uses a block? - Very puzzled.

Seraji fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Mar 12, 2015

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

m.hache posted:

Yeah, I think I'm done with the game. Every time I start building up a team I get stone walled by bread. Once I finally get them to 6* they get nerfed and I'm back to square one.

Happened with Archon, and now happened with my MRD team.

MRD and Arching were ridiculously broken. Not saying the change is good, I think they were heavy handed with it, but I don't think quitting because of a nerf to your absolute metagame units (they absolutely had a nerf coming) is very cool. But hey if it's not fun for you it's not fun.

If bread is an issue for you, you realize the patch also includes a 24-hour 5* bread oven and consolation bread for dupe heroes too? I'd say that's a nice change at least.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zodack posted:

MRD and Arching were ridiculously broken. Not saying the change is good, I think they were heavy handed with it, but I don't think quitting because of a nerf to your absolute metagame units (they absolutely had a nerf coming) is very cool. But hey if it's not fun for you it's not fun.

If bread is an issue for you, you realize the patch also includes a 24-hour 5* bread oven and consolation bread for dupe heroes too? I'd say that's a nice change at least.

My major concern is the top tier characters are all premium contracts only now. MRD was one of the few ways you could stay competitive and place very high in the arena. I know there are other teams and comps that can do it as well but when it takes the better half of 3 weeks to get the required bread to jump something to 6* only to have that combo made useless the day before you complete it, twice, it get's on my nerves.

And yet Sneak and No. 9 are not touched and still continuously can be found in the top 3 spots for arena wins.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW

m.hache posted:

And yet Sneak and No. 9 are not touched and still continuously can be found in the top 3 spots for arena wins.

Yeah, I might have to 6* Sneak. My Lilith is still bugged.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

m.hache posted:

My major concern is the top tier characters are all premium contracts only now.

Yeah, fair point. But that's phone games incentivising In-App purchases. I hate the way games are going now (not just mobile stuff). It's like a blight on our enjoyment.

I'm bummed as well, I just got Mundeok to 6* to try out some dinky synergy with Robin and now that is beyond pointless. At least his clear time on the bread dungeon is insane.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

Seraji posted:

Maria and Dart do, as Maria will still trigger Dart. Robin won't fire from Dart now (if Dart's attack is from Maria's heal). Also Robin has a 30% chance to fire now, not 75%

Robin is a poor choice now.

Edit: The patch notes are confusing and I have no idea what I am talking about apparently. Robin has a 100% chance but only if he uses a block? - Very puzzled.

D'art is triggered off any healing. I've actually been having more luck with a yeowoodong now because of her passive to pass blocks to D'art.

On the up side MRD teams that haven't heard about the Nerf are free wins in arena right now :v:.

After the magic storm fix Alex/Joan/Sasquatch with trans magic storm is working pretty well. Pass all the SP to him and one shot the enemy team with storm. Alex/Sneak/no 9 is still crazy too, and Robin actually is OK as a 1 block spammer now.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
MRD took a hit with the nerf but I've been maintaining a decent win record by actually 3-blocking with dart and maria. Robin is definitely the weak link now though

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

In 4 tickets I have 4 wins. I don’t have poo poo figured out. I can't do poo poo with MDR, Archon, or Mana storm. I don’t know what to do.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

So as someone who's stuck in the 4* doldrums (trying to get enough money/bread/honor to get Mew and Leon to their 5* classes), is it worth dropping gems on the premium contracts during a 'rare unit up' event like this? I've never got anything but 3* units from them before now, so I'm wondering if I should just ride what I have already.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

KataraniSword posted:

So as someone who's stuck in the 4* doldrums (trying to get enough money/bread/honor to get Mew and Leon to their 5* classes), is it worth dropping gems on the premium contracts during a 'rare unit up' event like this? I've never got anything but 3* units from them before now, so I'm wondering if I should just ride what I have already.

You will continue to get 3* units from them. The rates are abysmal.

My advice? Wait for their monthly promotion or their "Starter pack" (it's unclear quite what it is because I've been offered it twice) for $17, nets you 500 Honor, 30 Gems, and a garuanteed 4* contract-only hero. It's a good deal if you don't mind dropping cash on phone games.

Also the 50 gem 10-consecutive contract thing looks... well, I don't know about worth it, but a 4* in 10 pulls is about what you're going to get anyways so you might as well get a contract-only guy. Maybe do 10-pull when there's a rate up? I dunno.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

So at 18 gems, I'm better saving up for the 10-shot (if it's not a limited time thing) than trying three pulls. Fair enough.

Is there any trick to getting up to the 5*/6* plateaus past simply grinding and not using lovely bread all the time? (For that matter, what do the Chains in the bread dungeon mean, and is that a thing I can do with just a 4* Leon, Thor, and Mew?)

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

So at 18 gems, I'm better saving up for the 10-shot (if it's not a limited time thing) than trying three pulls. Fair enough.

Is there any trick to getting up to the 5*/6* plateaus past simply grinding and not using lovely bread all the time? (For that matter, what do the Chains in the bread dungeon mean, and is that a thing I can do with just a 4* Leon, Thor, and Mew?)

Chain-3 means you can only damage the boss with chain-3 skills. Otherwise other chain hits heal the boss for 500hp.

When the boss gets stunned by enough chain-x hits though, it gets stunned. During that duration everything else damages it as well.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
Latest patch is amazing. Sure, it hosed over my Nazrune team, but the game became a lot more fun.

Going to 6* Sneak and Susanoo for a Susanoo/Sneak/No. 9 team.

The 50 gem thing? Did that twice. Got a bunch of crap units, Arona, Gon, and Nightingale. Nightingale made it worth it, going to 6* her as well, the revive skill is amazing on world bosses.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

I am not an atomic playboy.
I had terrible luck with the skill up event. I have yet to transcend any skill at all, and of course I blew all that money on Maria right before she was nerfed.

My arena team is now Nazrune/D'art/Himiko. It seems to be working pretty well so far. Better than my new No. 9/Susanoo/Alex team has fared anyway, most likely due to crappier skills. I want Western Gunner on No. 9 but I need Maxi to upgrade it and I've promoted about 8 Spyros now.

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

There's not really a trick other than time. I usually get one guy from 4* to 6* a week unless I get really lucky with bread.

For the bread dungeon try a team of any two healers and any mage type that uses blizzard or bat swarm, even if they're 2 or 3*. Both those skills hit a ton of times and the bread dungeon monsters are incredibly weak as long as you only hit them with their target chain. The chain hit procs does 1000 per hit so people like Leon that only hit once will take forever.

Also if you're looking to spend gems buying keys during the bread dungeon is a good use.

VVV Edit: that's true too. You probably don't have D'art yet but any hunter with the multishot blocks would work.

PlotDevice fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 13, 2015

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
2 healers + d'art on second to last level of bread dungeon is amazing after last patch.

First super oven:

1 Strawberry Donut
4 Chocolate Donuts

Great.

Solartide fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 14, 2015

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Picked up this game about a week ago, it seems pretty fun even though I'm starting to hit the grindzone (close to finishing the desert, have a couple 3s waiting on enough honor to promote, and got the same 4* twice in a row when I did a chain of contracts with all the gems the game had given me so far). Bread is getting to be expensive as poo poo to use and promoting 3*s is tough. The dupe 4*s I got were Nazrune and the one I've been using has been carrying me through the game with that ridiculous skill of his.

So since the Line group is full, can people manually add me so that I can actually start getting some honor flowing in? Friended pubbies are about as good as you'd expect about sending honor out. My name is Zenzirou.

What upgrades, if any, should I be using gems on? Gonna stop contracts for a while to try and promote up what I have.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Zenzirouj posted:

Picked up this game about a week ago, it seems pretty fun even though I'm starting to hit the grindzone (close to finishing the desert, have a couple 3s waiting on enough honor to promote, and got the same 4* twice in a row when I did a chain of contracts with all the gems the game had given me so far). Bread is getting to be expensive as poo poo to use and promoting 3*s is tough. The dupe 4*s I got were Nazrune and the one I've been using has been carrying me through the game with that ridiculous skill of his.

So since the Line group is full, can people manually add me so that I can actually start getting some honor flowing in? Friended pubbies are about as good as you'd expect about sending honor out. My name is Zenzirou.

What upgrades, if any, should I be using gems on? Gonna stop contracts for a while to try and promote up what I have.

I'd recommend skipping the line group unless you like reading "friend of the family" and "phaggot" from the same guy over and over and reading more memes than cq chat.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

beaner69 posted:

I'd recommend skipping the line group unless you like reading "friend of the family" and "phaggot" from the same guy over and over and reading more memes than cq chat.

Honestly, that sounds like my experience with most Line groups. There's always at least one person who can't stand to have a group chat quiet even if there's nothing game-related to talk about at the present moment, and they'll always end up spamming the chat with stickers, memes, and general bullshit.

Zenzirouj posted:

Bread is getting to be expensive as poo poo to use and promoting 3*s is tough.

Once you're confident enough to start poking dungeons, do so; they provide better gold than any actual adventuring I've done. (I hear Hard Mode gets better about gold per meat spent, but that's on the other side of the 4* doldrums)

Also, don't use that lovely 1* and 2* bread once you're a high enough level to have the Large (or even medium) oven, and don't use 3* bread on anything 4* or higher heroes. Sell it, instead. The cost of training doesn't change based on bread rarity, so you want to get the most bang for your buck. As for getting the honor, don't be afraid to fight in the colloseum; even at Bronze Rank you get 7+ honor per win, and with a unit like Nazrune you should be pretty well off with Leon and a healer.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm pretty much done with this game. I didn't see popo once during this "event" despite spending my meat as I got it. Also I didn't see a single Piece of event food for today.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

My issue is that I don’t know where to go. I am not going to iap, so I feel like I need guidelines on how to hit master again with no mdr that I got to run for a whopping 5 days. I have all but 5 of the farmables, but I need that direction.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I still don't understand how people hit Master in the first place. I win 10/10 for most of my runs (6* Archon[L], 6* Nazrune, 6* Mew - Bella for goddess), but the sheer time requirement to even get to gold in the coliseum is ridiculous.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

So I've got Leon at 6*/+2 and Mew at 5*/+3 (desperately trying to find the bread/cash to get her 6* form). My 4* units include a maxed level Thor, Sentinel D, and Monte Proto, and a Lv1 R-9999 and Nazrune. Who should I focus on boosting up next? I remember hearing good things about Nazrune but Thor and Sentinel have both been solid performers in my time playing. (I know I get an Alexander through the quest line I'm on right now, but I'm taking my time through the Hard Mode stages to try to get gems/levels/cash)

MarcusSA posted:

I'm pretty much done with this game. I didn't see popo once during this "event" despite spending my meat as I got it. Also I didn't see a single Piece of event food for today.

For what it's worth, the ovens are still popping out Shamrock Cupcakes at me now and then. It sure as hell wasn't a single-day event.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 24, 2015

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
I'm still enjoying the game but honor is hard to get still. What happened to the Line group is funny. Should I get my Yeowoodong to 6* or keep evolving 3* healers until I get someone else?

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

beaner69 posted:

What happened to the Line group is funny.

What happened to it? I was in it for about two hours before I realized it was a hilarious waste of time and a giant nuisance.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Someone or more than one person made new accounts and came in and deleted everyone. So everyone had to go back to the old one but no one uses it.

Cloudchaos
Jan 18, 2004

KataraniSword posted:

So I've got Leon at 6*/+2 and Mew at 5*/+3 (desperately trying to find the bread/cash to get her 6* form). My 4* units include a maxed level Thor, Sentinel D, and Monte Proto, and a Lv1 R-9999 and Nazrune. Who should I focus on boosting up next? I remember hearing good things about Nazrune but Thor and Sentinel have both been solid performers in my time playing. (I know I get an Alexander through the quest line I'm on right now, but I'm taking my time through the Hard Mode stages to try to get gems/levels/cash)

For what it's worth, the ovens are still popping out Shamrock Cupcakes at me now and then. It sure as hell wasn't a single-day event.

Nazrune was my first 6* and he completely wrecks poo poo. I run 6* Yeow/Gon/Naz for almost everything and I'm facerolling through Hard Volcano. I'm not trying to push top 1% of Colosseum (yet) but my team does well there too. I made it to gold last week and just hit gold this week with nowhere near maximum ticket usage. I can duo Ultimate World Bosses and win MVP more often than not and I think I might be able to carry it at this point. I've also cleared and can farm Disarm and Gravity 20.

Here's how stages go, regardless of what I'm up against:

Spam Gon/NAz blocks as they come up, save Yeow blocks for 3-chains and use immediately. These trigger passives for both Gon/Naz, giving Yeow 30 SP, instantly firing a Gon 3-chain and calling all three of Naz's beasts at once* with 50% increased attack.

Here's why it works:

Yeow has Energy of Goddess which gives 2 blocks every 100 SP and her passive gives a 50% chance of generating a block when healing, both increasing the number of blocks I can spam. Naz has mana recycle, increasing the number of blocks I can spam. Finally, Gon's passive gives Yeow 30 SP every time she uses a 3-chain, increasing... you get the point. Sometimes when things get hectic I stop saving up for any 3-chains and just starting spamming and still end up proccing Naz's passive almost constantly. An added bonus to this is that once I get rolling, I get extremely high uptime on goddess abilities (usually Sera).

I'm not sure that it will ever carry me to the top of the Colosseum but it is fun to play and the two main heroes aren't gated behind premium contracts (the only reason I started running Gon was because I pulled him at 5*). I have a lot of refining left to do as far as training (currently +2/+1/+2), weapons and especially skills. I run Sting like a bee! on Gon because I had it at level 4 and thought buffing Naz would be better than anything else I had available at the time but I'd probably be better off with something else. I need to hit 20 priests met for level 2/transcended EoG on Yeow which would further increase my spam and if one day I'm lucky enough to land Lilith I really want to try out Shadow Mage for double Naz goodness. Short of that, level 4/transcended MR would just add to Naz's already impressive damage output.

*It took me a little bit of playing with Naz to figure out that his chains only summon one beast, regardless of the number of blocks. This makes him not great unless you're constantly triggering his passive at which point he just murders everything.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

The problem I'm noticing is, Naz really needs someone that wants 3-chains. Since Mew is a single-target healer (and thus wants to burn her blocks as quickly as possible to keep the healspam going), that strikes off most of the worthwhile tank melees for the third spot. Leon/Mew/Naz is doing pretty good in the Colosseum because PvP is all about burst damage, and the three of them together are masters of that. The issue is that Leon and Naz are made of tissue paper, and so anything that doesn't die in the first five seconds will rip the team to shreds. Notably, pretty much anything in the Sea/Hard that has any sort of healing or AoE damage. Jellyfish aren't too bad but then I got to a stage with a mage that used Magic Storm and got my poo poo caved in almost immediately. I'd run Thor or Alex (once I get him) as my tank instead, but then Naz wouldn't have a reliable source of 3-chains since both paladins want to trigger their passives pretty constantly just to keep the party alive.

In other words, if I change my melee to someone other than Leon, I need to either swap out Mew for an AoE healer (who would want the 3-chains) or swap Nazrune for a different mage (which I currently lack). Or maybe just play 'gently caress healing' and slot in Sentinel in Mew's place.

If I could get Susanoo, I'd be set, but all my 3->4 sword promotions end up puking out Monte Proto. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
Wow, I didn't know there was a Crusaders Quest thread here! I tried searching the forums for it but it didn't return any threads, only random posts.

I've been playing for about two months, probably a little more. This game is SUPER generous with real-money currency; you just have to Colosseum a lot. Second week I hit Silver, third was Gold, and after that Masters. Last week (and probably this week) I was Masters 11-30% bracket. I just can't be arsed to put in the time to ACTUALLY climb up to 10% or whatever. I'd make the effort if it was maybe 15%.

I've spent a LOT of gems. I think about 21 for expanding, 40 for gold, 10 on keys, 10 on meat, probably around 40 on contracts, and 50 on the 10-pull. So, about 170 gems spent so far and I have almost 50 gems again. I have not spent money on this game, either.

Original team:
Archon/Mew/Leon (later replaced Leon with Alex)
Trans Mana Recycle / Energy of the Goddess / lol, whatever
I lucked out and got an Archon early on. Then I heard he got nerfed but I figured whatever, (s?)he seems pretty cool. This team carried me through all of PvE through Ch4H. Coliseum was a bit hard as you'd need Archon to accumulate a lot of blocks to start doing work. That being said, though, once it started it just kinda avalanched from there. I managed to break into Masters 50% with this team (+2Archon/+2Mew/+2Leon//+2Alex)

Current team:
+3Lilith/+3D'art/+3Alex
Trans Magic Storm / lol / lol
I eventually pulled a Lilith and other online resources said she's pretty good? She is pretty good. 2-chain, 1-chain, Magic Storm. Game is over. If they're not dead then I probably lose. If I maximized tickets I am absolutely sure I could break into 10% with this team but gently caress that.

Anyway, this game is pretty fun but I'm kinda stuck. I am hella poor in gold and bread. I also don't have any fancy 6* weapons or the super beast contract heros outside of Lilith.

• Locked thread