Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm looking forward to playing this on the PC. I'm glad that they're porting over the enhanced stuff and adding neat stuff like first person controls; I had quite a bit of fun abusing the cargobob on the PS3 and look forward to playing with some imps. We had/have a pretty good team setup in COD:AW and I think we can bring the same fun to the GTA universe.

I'm hyped enough that I've re-installed GTA:SA on my PC and am running through that again; it's bringing back several good memories and god drat I am excited to play this.

Can we get an Imp gang going?

Here is the Imp gang

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is there a release date

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

elf help book posted:

is there a release date

4/20/2069

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'd hope this ends up being a good port since they've waited so long unlike Watch Doges. I realize that may not translate into any meaningful port goodness though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I think I glitched a SWAT truck into my garage as well.
I love that this is still a thing one can do in GTA.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you picked your character "action" as the jacking off motion you could just hold down the button and your character would just keep jacking off and never stop so if you got invited into someone's house you could just airjack all day in between using their shower and a mic to stream "Danger Zone".

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i hope this gets something like the simple native trainer for gta iv

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

You mean "rolling the dice"

I rolled dice all the time in that game

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cargobob shenanigans are the best shenanigans.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

what a time to be alive

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I'd hope this ends up being a good port since they've waited so long unlike Watch Doges. I realize that may not translate into any meaningful port goodness though.

gta4 was a loving mess, but that was optimized for non-x86 consoles. hopefully gta5 will run smooth just by virtue of being optimized for what's pretty much a PC already

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Have they said anything about delaying the PC version to make it run better or is it just the normal Rockstar inability to talk about anything relevant?

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
If this game doesn't come out tomorrow I'm killing myself

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Chalets the Baka posted:

If this game doesn't come out tomorrow I'm killing myself
:toxx:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is 4 ever going to ditch GFWL.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Red Faction Guerilla, Dark Souls, Dawn of War 2, Ace Combat, Toy Soldiers- all of those managed to get rid of it despite the fact that barely anyone plays those anymore. The only games I can think of that still have GFWL are GTA4, Battlestations and Fable 3(I dunno if this one still counts since they took it off steam a year ago)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Red Faction Guerilla, Dark Souls, Dawn of War 2, Ace Combat, Toy Soldiers- all of those managed to get rid of it despite the fact that barely anyone plays those anymore. The only games I can think of that still have GFWL are GTA4, Battlestations and Fable 3(I dunno if this one still counts since they took it off steam a year ago)

how about halo 2

i cant even play anything on gfwl because one day it started telling me i didn't meet the age requirements for the games and if i tried to change my DOB it said because of my age i couldn't change it or access certain settings. :psyboom:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
even resident evil 5 is getting steamworks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't think so. It does still have that Rockstar Online thing that's even more clunky and obtuse though.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyra posted:

even resident evil 5 is getting steamworks

Does this mean we can kill white people instead of black people

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I heard that apparently the GTAV port will go over 75gb, which I can believe since Max Payne 3 was huge

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I heard that apparently the GTAV port will go over 75gb, which I can believe since Max Payne 3 was huge

I hope it's not all uncompressed audio.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i find it hard to be hype about games ever since i lost my dedede av...

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

its like my life force has been drained away

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
I will probably get it a few days after release... Need a new gpu upgrade first though

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I am looking forward to riding a bike, talking to girls in bars, and buying fashionable clothes. Y'know, stuff I can't do in real life.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

i find it hard to be hype about games ever since i lost my dedede av...

Shut the gently caress up.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

you dont know what its like

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm excited to play this game at a normal framerat.e

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone join the Corn Gang.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to wait for reviews to see if they hosed the port up or not but otherwise I'm in on this poo poo

Soral
May 30, 2009

i had many lols playing the ballad of gay tony on pc, so im very excited to play the sequel.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I was going to buy the PS4 version but I'm going to buy the PC version instead.

Soral
May 30, 2009

post your games for windows live gamer tags in this thread if you want to play the ballad of gay tony multiplayer with me

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Add The Corn Gangg to the OP as the Official Impzone GTA Gang.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Add The Corn Gangg to the OP as the Official Impzone GTA Gang.

Does it have to have two gs and is there a social club link yet?

for that matter are they porting existing gangs?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Does it have to have two gs and is there a social club link yet?

for that matter are they porting existing gangs?

They are.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_corn_gangg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Might need a new emblem...haha.

• Locked thread