Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
I can't believe the amount of fervor this game brought up and the fact that people cared enough about 2 trailers to try and get steam to not offer the game. If this game just came out people would be like "Welp thats dumb" and not play it.

Also whats the difference between hatred and Hotline miami? Both games look like they are brutally violent, one just has pixels the other has fancy video game cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Ddraig posted:

Here's the big difference between this game and any other game that features violence:

This game was made by neo-nazis, or at the very least neo-nazi sympathizers.

You may be able to kill hookers and russians in other games but the big difference is when you do so you're not directly funding nazis. I'm sure there's a big audience out for this game, and they have all rights to sell it, I just don't really think Steam should be funding nazis.

From what I recall one of the developers liked a news website that was ran by neo-nazis. He later unliked the page and said "I was viewing that news website for news on Area XYZ" .

Insert snarky comment about how facebook likes are hitler

• Locked thread