Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
Is there any downlow talk from the devs when this game is coming out/progress?

Also is a 760 GTX comparable to a 680 GTX?

NeoSeeker fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:

CrashCat posted:

Suppose you could just watch Twitter

I would but

CrashCat posted:

bumping a dumb thread for a poo poo game

Is a lot easier because other people possibly off the bat know way more than I could know from a few hours of digging. But the replys tell me that this is one of those situations where the devs are pretty quiet so there isn't even reason to dig in the first place. Saving me a few hours.

Thank you. And yes it's a poo poo game, but it's a peak inside a very demented set of minds and I just wanna see what kind of wreck that causes.

• Locked thread