Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
A modern postal game sounds possibly good if it's not buggy and lovely (it will be).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Ddraig posted:

They also weren't made by literal nazis

You don't know that :)

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Opposing Farce posted:

a video game about killing things, this a breath of fresh air in the industry i tell you what. all that time we spent shooting nazis and it turns out we should have been letting them make video games instead

I'm kind of disappointed it doesn't have some poignant social commentary likes the games of yore, the intricacies of Imp social structure in the original Doom is still relevant in today's world.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

How lanky are we talking here? Lanky Kong levels?

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

Are there any games made by juggalos or bronies that we can get on steam, that's what I wanna see

:yikes:

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

I just hope it's better than Betrayer

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Endorph posted:

is anyone actually raising a furor over this game? most of the articles and stuff i've seen have been 'it would have been controversial in 2004, but in 2014 it's just kind of dumb and laughable.'

goons

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

"Two newly-promoted Japanese politicians moved Monday to distance themselves from allegations of extremism after pictures emerged of them posing alongside the leader of a domestic neo-Nazi party. The pictures will add fuel to claims that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is increasingly surrounding himself with people on the right of Japanese politics."

Nintendo and Sony pay taxes in Japan so basically half of Games supports Hitler

Sig heil Wario!

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Whats funny is that it's happened since a couple of times I think in other forums; do they not like give you guys a training run or something?

SA mod training 101:
- Making a topic without banning yourself (1 week)
- Not finding little kids attractive (6 weeks)
- Not probing half of a forum (1 week)

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

Geight posted:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/18/7417045/hatred-free-speech-and-one-developers-connections-with-polands-far here is a polygon article that is relevant to the video game being discussed in this thread :tipshat:

"Anyway, how could you believe an organisation who gave a "man of the year" award to the guy who was consciously infecting women with HIV?"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

I see a lot of Steam thread posters and they are 1 of the worst Games factions imo

• Locked thread