Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I'd pay money for a device that let's me prove I'm the legal age (swiping my id? can't be more annoying then an always online check) to not deal with this stupid poo poo anymore. No, not especially because i want to play Hatred, but i live in Germany and i should be able to play titles where the blood is red instead of green or other poo poo they censored.

Any kid who wants the game will torrent it anyway or play it at the cool friends house. I'd let them scan my apartment for other human life forms and then remotely lock my door while the game is running to just not have to deal with this poo poo of not getting the poo poo i want because most parents are loving irresponsible and have no idea how to watch the computers of their children.

Sorry for this rambling, but this poo poo is driving me mad for years....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread