Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Still holding out for possibility of a pacifist run in this angry shooty game, devs please do so to ensure goatee status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

bigass jncos posted:

You can oppose this game and the lanky Polish sociopaths behind its development by just not thinking about it. By thinking about it and discussing how bad it is online you are giving the lanky Polish sociopaths power and reach.

Pics of the CEO posted by mad tumblr people suggests he is p fat.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Betting that all the ethics in journalism kids defending the low quality game will pirate it anyway.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Snark posted:

You aren't funding nazis with this one either. That has, as I understand it, been debunked several times now. Don't let that take away from your righteous rage high though!

It was in direct response to my commenting on the game. Hell, they even conflated me and Powercrazy in issuing it.

Do you really draw pictures of naked children as expressed in your avatar text

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Snark posted:

Indeed, I invite you to go through my posting history

Ew no thanks

• Locked thread