Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I will buy this game then post on my gold rated Reddit account about how no woman will love me even though I am a nice guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
This game has started more shittily thought out arguments than universal healthcare, Jesus Christ.

I think the Autism that cripples so many Goons are the reason no one can pick up on why a game featuring people begging for their lives evokes a visceral response in many people.

This game is just another strain of edgy trash that the internet spits out every now and again. At least this time the edgy trash is playing a bad game instead of people posting gore pictures or three guys on hammer.

Antifa Spacemarine fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Dec 18, 2014

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Riso posted:

You people don't understand, it is made by neo-nazis who will use the profits to fund another SHOAH!

I don't know why people are really nagging on the Neo-Nazi thing anyone who makes this kind of poo poo is human garbage anyway.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

King Vidiot posted:

Without taking a side either way, I'm idly curious as to what the response would have been if Hatred had been a game about a Valerie Solanas type going around with the specific goal of killing all men. And don't make it any different than Hatred, you can still kill women but maybe have the sound bites be different for killing men vs. killing women.

A large portion of the people defending it as free speech and decrying the "moralfags" would suddenly take huge offense to such a problematic game.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Powercrazy posted:

Who are the people, other then the nazi obsessed ones, decrying the game? I haven't seen anyone else upset about it. Come on give me the goods, I want to laugh at them.

Reread the post, people in the steam comments for Hatred are unreasonably upset that people have a problem with videogames. They're kind of second hand autists, like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Eonwe posted:

I read Powercrazy's posts and I legitimately never have any clue what he is talking about

my eyes glaze over even when I try to re-read it

I think we just need to get SMG in here to throw his work vomit gobbledygook at him and really drive this thread into eye glazing territory.

• Locked thread