Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

il serpente cosmico posted:

How does it compare to killing prostitutes after paying them to have sex with you and then taking your money back?

It's worse by 17.4 microhitlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

King Vidiot posted:

After you kill each person, the game goes into an unskippable cutscene where you drive out to their funeral and are surrounded by the victim's grieving family. While you're at the funeral you can't use any weapons, and the attack button has been replaced with a "hug" button.

:qq: "I HATE that you're grieving, and I'm filled with HATRED at your loss. If there's anything I can do to make up for all the HATE I've caused, let me know." :qq:

That's Call of Duty :Advanced Warfare

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

Without taking a side either way, I'm idly curious as to what the response would have been if Hatred had been a game about a Valerie Solanas type going around with the specific goal of killing all men. And don't make it any different than Hatred, you can still kill women but maybe have the sound bites be different for killing men vs. killing women.
There it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvA3VHq5as

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

Powercrazy posted:

Agreed, we should be 'progressive' and censor dissenting thought and threaten and harass those that think differently then us.

Are you trying to get another avatar, with proper sentence structure this time? :D

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Whoever bought the avatar was too stupid to remember to include the word murder, turns out, if u didn't understand my post just then

Maybe they really hate Universe Sandbox or some other physics game

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

Didn't swap weapons for slawdogs, 0/10

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

wait a loving minute.

the blood in the game is red, despite the black & white filter??

i won't be buying this.

They're going for Sin City style apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

Even a neonazi is protesting this game
http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/26029/article/why-hatred-doesn-t-deserve-a-platform-on-steam/
does it make it superbad or good?

• Locked thread