Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Can you cuck someone in this game? I imagine that's where true hatred comes from

Games is finally getting year old memes from GBS it seems. Tane and orbs will soon follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Endorph posted:

is anyone actually raising a furor over this game? most of the articles and stuff i've seen have been 'it would have been controversial in 2004, but in 2014 it's just kind of dumb and laughable.'

Goons are writing to Gabe to take it down, and their misery is the only reason I care.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Hatred is legit edgy but harmless clickbait idiots fell for. It might be a good game or it might not be (probably won't). Won't care until a demo is out.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

GAMES AS ART

According to the devs, this game was legit meant to infuriate these people and they are the ones rallying against it.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Betting that all the ethics in journalism kids defending the low quality game will pirate it anyway.

This is already turning into a GamerGate discussion thread by painfully loving dumb self hating nerds.

EDIt: Can we please have a mod stomp out that dumb poo poo now. I don't want Gators or Tumblr activists to feign moral superiority here when both of them should be shot in the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Do you really draw pictures of naked children as expressed in your avatar text

The forced avatar was meant for someone else.

• Locked thread