Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The Snark posted:

Hehehehe, ten bucks out of an idiot's pocket
I think thats what most people thought when you registered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Are there any games made by juggalos or bronies that we can get on steam, that's what I wanna see

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I can't wait for when Doug Tennapel's game finally gets on Steam so people can find out hes a horrible trash man

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CrashCat posted:

Sounds like those guys are scumbags, glad they haven't made anything I've enjoyed. By the way, if you have ever enjoyed any entertainment, I suggest you don't look up any of the people involved in making it. Same basic principle behind not watching those videos about where your food comes from.
Like I said before, just wait until Doug Tennapel's game gets on steam, we can have a fun discussion about how he thinks gays are subhuman vermin and he goes out of his way to post in gay communities to condemn them for some reason

GAAAA-ROOVY

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ddraig posted:

Jackie Estacado may have had the dark blood of an unspeakable evil coursing through his veins, but when he died and went to hell he was fighting against the fascists. How dare you tar him with such a brush.
Also he may have been in a mental hospital the whole time??

• Locked thread