Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is basically just the first Postal game with better graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CrashCat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tCiEq5YaJE

So is that the thing that got everyone stirred up? :shrug:

Oh right, it's in the OP. I'm gonna pretend that was a ninja edit. Still don't get the rage.

The entire premise of the game is mowing down innocent people who don't fight back or put up much of a fight at all. Hatred has little to no consequences for doing this that i'm aware of, so it's just a mass shooting simulator. Making a game like this doesn't really sit well with me, especially when it's not trying to make any sort of point or social commentary. It just wants to be an edgy game about killing innocent people.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ddraig posted:

They also weren't made by literal nazis

Someone spell this out for me. Are the devs behind Hatred, neo-nazi's?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Not really; this is just so monochromatic and boring. Who cares how much better resolution the graphics are when it's all so dull?

Yeah but the first Postal was dull and boring as well. :v:

• Locked thread