Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
One of my older cats was just diagnosed with what I hope is a very early stage of feline HiV and diabetes. Has been a inside cat almost his entire life so no idea where this came from but going to start treatment as soon as possible. Has any one else gone through this, any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

dogcrash truther posted:

Doesn't the H stand for human? Shouldn't it be FIV?

Yeah I was in stupid mode when I wrote that.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Thanks for all the responses a lot of help. So far the hardest thing is the feedings since we have more then one cat so having to switch them all over to the science diet wd stuff. Will be getting some more. Look worm done soon to see if his Insulin levels are in a good range. Either way he has been more active and happy.

Shots are easy so far. He k ows what time they are at so will make a point to hide or use the litter box at that time, but has no problem taking the shot it's self.

Thanks again for all the responses.

• Locked thread