Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Eonwe posted:

Yeah, I see goons talking about pubbies in a negative tone, and its like...dude we're pubbies who paid $10. Also goons who believe the myth of 'the goon' dominating every game

Goons are just as terrible as everyone else but the built in social group of morons mostly working together goes pretty far in your average MMO.

The average goon is definitely more fun to play with though.

I don't play MMOs anywhere because they are all lovely skinner boxes and until someone makes a really good skinner box that is better about being varied I'm not interested. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread