Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tin Of Beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

Entropic posted:

more like infamous potato omigod that slut

A Tin Of Beans

Jett posted:

disgraced potato after her peeled photos leaked on the Internet

A Tin Of Beans

pig slut lisa posted:

it's funny...you see famous potato in the papers, on the tv etc and you think "wow, that's just a totally different experience than my own". but then you see these pictures and you realize we're all really walking the same road.

A Tin Of Beans

Jett posted:

in an interview, famous potato gives an emotional account of her difficult childhood on the mean streets of dublin

A Tin Of Beans

the streets ran red with ketchup that day........

A Tin Of Beans

Al Borland posted:

I heard shes popping up eyes all over her bod.

A Tin Of Beans

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I've never met a potato who wouldn't let me split her open and drop my sour cream inside of her. Trust me, man: they want it.

:siren: :siren:

A Tin Of Beans

The X-man cometh posted:

Potato checks into rehab to deal with a serious bacon bits problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vOCb6D0sc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

Jett posted:

famous potato dresses up as a taco for this zany comedy, it's completely unconvincing but all the characters in the movie are fooled, also it takes 14 hours to apply famous potato's taco-face makeup but onscreen she keeps pulling the disguise on and off like it's just that easy

• Locked thread